Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I do not get verification code

chuchoproh

Greetings to all

I come to discuss my problem regarding the deposit with my account, which I have not been able to use because when I login, I am asked for a verification code which will be sent to my email. I've been waiting 5 days for the code but I clearly can not use it because they expire in 30 minutes, I've been in contact with the technical support, but they have not given me any solution to my problem and they only send me emails generated by machine , I do not know what I can do at this moment as I have tried to change or update my mail for another, but they send me a message to my mail that I do not understand, please if someone has had a similar problem and could solve it, inform me what steps I must continue, since the technical support has not given me professional help. Thank you.

Edited by chuchoproh

its a known issue. Support tells me that the securest method is to get your email changed from a Microsoft related account to something else....apparently its something to do with MS's algorithms.

something to do with up to, if not more, a 20 hour delay...with it almost always ending up in the spam/junk section.

Finally, after 5 days the technical team answered me in a clearer way to my problem, giving me a solution to change mail by answering certain user verification questions, I hope I can clarify my situation completely and be able to return to the plains, Thank you for responding and giving me a better idea of how to proceed regarding these difficulties.

21 hours ago, chuchoproh said:

Finally, after 5 days the technical team answered me in a clearer way to my problem, giving me a solution to change mail by answering certain user verification questions, I hope I can clarify my situation completely and be able to return to the plains, Thank you for responding and giving me a better idea of how to proceed regarding these difficulties.

its a bit late, but i DID want to report that support changed my email and i was able to get back into warframe (as i got the code within a minute..compared to Microsoft's up to 24 hours :|) heh. I can see the main reason for delays being the new years and most of DE not being in the office. The fact they had someone still doing support was great :D

Edited by Kalvorax