Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Changes (A Request)

tildun

We have a fairly small ghost clan at the moment, but there are some things we all seem to have a general consensus about.  My apologies before hand if any of this is repeated, but I didn't see anything that fit the criteria exactly. 

Decorations

I won't repeat "more decorations please" because I know there has already been a lot of that.  What I will do is ask for something specific; more lighting options (orbs, flaming aru stone lanterns, candles, etc...), various control consoles, chairs (or at the least placeable kneeling spots), hanging chains and ropes (grab-able?), somachord (like the one in our personal room), fishing ponds (maybe we could fish there?), fish tanks, etc....

A Vault to store our crafted decorations.  I realize our resources get stored if a decoration is removed, but we have to wait for the item to be re-built all over again.  It would be nice to store a holiday Christmas tree as is, and next year take it out of the vault and put it back up, along with the rest of the Tennobaum decorations--as an example.  

Clan Halls

Normally we begin with a clan hall, and when we want to proceed to a clan great hall, we need to add it onto the room or one of the adjacent rooms.  What we want to do is have an option in the room options to fund an upgrade to the existing clan halls, keeping the room where it is, progressing down the clan hall tree levels, and finally upgrading the room to clan grandest hall.  So that very first room you step into becomes your grandest hall.  Not only is the method cleaner, it would make that initial room feel that much more important.  This would also result in a smaller area being taken up--my wife is always complaining our dojo is a maze.  It was such a headache just building all the other clan halls just to get to the final one, not because we had to build them, but because of where we had to build them.  If we're going to build a room, it would be nice for it to have purpose.

Personalized Rooms (In the Dojo)

Maybe you all are working on this, I don't know, but it would really be nice to have some personalized rooms for our clan members.  Something they can walk into, hang up some posters, put a few fish in, etc...  If you all are feeling really ambitious, make some variations on them.  I know some others might disagree with a bunch of smaller rooms laying around the dojo, but hey, aren't your members worth it?

Glitches-Bugs-Etc...

-Unable to see pets of other players while in dojo with them.

-Players appear to other players as if they are clipping through doorways.

-When players jump on top of things, they appear to other players as if they are floating rather than actually jumping.

-When setting a decoration on a wall or similar, picking it back up, it turns crooked (sorry if this is a bit ambiguous).

There are four of us in our household who play Warframe (PC), and absolutely love the changes you all have done.  Our latest member is my wife, and she is really enjoying the game.  After we completed the Second Dream quest line, we were so hooked on the game, and the quest only got better from there.  Thank you for all of your dedication to your player-base over the years.  I know you all like to hear what players have rolling around in their minds, these are just a few of ours.

Thankfully,

Crystal Fable

I tottaly agree it would be wonderful to have like a new room, like a customisable cosy tenno bedroom, were we can change arsenal also. And a place, like a garage, were we can go to missions and come back would be much more immersive, we should feel to belong of something bigger (I see in an another post about ncps in the dojo, i think it's a clever idea and why not as decorations too it would be so much fun).

Edited by Erwes

Clan members each getting a room is great. I actually organize it manually for my clan- they choose the type of garden they want, where they want it, and then tell me how to color and decorate it. I put up a little label and generally let them decide rules and stuff for their personal room. This would be a great addition to add, even as a toggleable option at a rooms console, going through the list of clan members and checking whichever one who’s room it is to give them all permissions in said room. 

It would certainly save me a lot of time and effort. 

On 1/3/2018 at 5:19 AM, tildun said:

We have a fairly small ghost clan at the moment, but there are some things we all seem to have a general consensus about.  My apologies before hand if any of this is repeated, but I didn't see anything that fit the criteria exactly. 

Decorations

I won't repeat "more decorations please" because I know there has already been a lot of that.  What I will do is ask for something specific; more lighting options (orbs, flaming aru stone lanterns, candles, etc...), various control consoles, chairs (or at the least placeable kneeling spots), hanging chains and ropes (grab-able?), somachord (like the one in our personal room), fishing ponds (maybe we could fish there?), fish tanks, etc....

A Vault to store our crafted decorations.  I realize our resources get stored if a decoration is removed, but we have to wait for the item to be re-built all over again.  It would be nice to store a holiday Christmas tree as is, and next year take it out of the vault and put it back up, along with the rest of the Tennobaum decorations--as an example.  

Clan Halls

Normally we begin with a clan hall, and when we want to proceed to a clan great hall, we need to add it onto the room or one of the adjacent rooms.  What we want to do is have an option in the room options to fund an upgrade to the existing clan halls, keeping the room where it is, progressing down the clan hall tree levels, and finally upgrading the room to clan grandest hall.  So that very first room you step into becomes your grandest hall.  Not only is the method cleaner, it would make that initial room feel that much more important.  This would also result in a smaller area being taken up--my wife is always complaining our dojo is a maze.  It was such a headache just building all the other clan halls just to get to the final one, not because we had to build them, but because of where we had to build them.  If we're going to build a room, it would be nice for it to have purpose.

Personalized Rooms (In the Dojo)

Maybe you all are working on this, I don't know, but it would really be nice to have some personalized rooms for our clan members.  Something they can walk into, hang up some posters, put a few fish in, etc...  If you all are feeling really ambitious, make some variations on them.  I know some others might disagree with a bunch of smaller rooms laying around the dojo, but hey, aren't your members worth it?

Glitches-Bugs-Etc...

-Unable to see pets of other players while in dojo with them.

-Players appear to other players as if they are clipping through doorways.

-When players jump on top of things, they appear to other players as if they are floating rather than actually jumping.

-When setting a decoration on a wall or similar, picking it back up, it turns crooked (sorry if this is a bit ambiguous).

There are four of us in our household who play Warframe (PC), and absolutely love the changes you all have done.  Our latest member is my wife, and she is really enjoying the game.  After we completed the Second Dream quest line, we were so hooked on the game, and the quest only got better from there.  Thank you for all of your dedication to your player-base over the years.  I know you all like to hear what players have rolling around in their minds, these are just a few of ours.

Thankfully,

Crystal Fable

Maybe they could have separate rooms for elements that you could personalise your own weapon creation editor. We need clan emblem maker in game for console players. More dojo pigments, you could add in cool artwork you display on ship codex and add pitcure frames on the wall. Their is plenty to add.