Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE Ghoul Bounty: Commander Assassination ragdoll issue

LuminousShot

This happened twice in a row during a ghoul bounty mission. It doesn't appear to be the same bug as in THIS threat for example.

During one of the steps of the ghoul even bounties I had to kill 20 ghouls before the commander would spawn. I was playing Rhino (solo) and had the iron shrapnel augment equipped. Using it would cause enemies to be sent flying at high velocity. I assume they were despawned after roughly 100 meters outside of the mission area circle because when far enough away I'd get a target marker pointing at nothing only 150 meters away.

The major problem with this was that I was unable to complete the mission at 19/20 enemies killed with no further enemies spawning.

Even if the enemies were not despawned and just launched very far, the mission would still be doomed to fail since you can't go too far away from the area. This problem could in theory also appear during other missions or bounties as long as they had similar enemy spawning behavior. I find especially worrisome that this might happen by simply using weapons with high impact damage after the planned status changes.