The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Opinion On Chargers?

Rettycombine

IMO i think they really need a tweak, Chargers are fast, stagger you constantly, but they also do massive amounts of damage, And if a charger gets to the cryopod without anybody noticing, that thing is going to get melted down to low health pretty quickly unless you pay attention, Reduce their stagger and damage slightly, but make it so they can actually do what their name says and do a charge that can cause knockdown/stagger.

DE recently added dog sounds to Chargers.

Now I can't kill them anymore.

They sound more like pigs to me.

More on topic, I think either their description needs to be changed ("Fast with weak claw attacks"), or their damage lowered a bit.  As it stands right now, their attacks are anything BUT weak IMO.

they are so weak :c

loki: hide and orthos away

ash: hide and orthos away

rhino: iron skin and orthos away :L

i  never had trouble with them regardless of numbers, i can cut down a lvl100 charger in like wut 2 hits?

so wut tweaks are we talking about besides a buff?

IMO i think they really need a tweak, Chargers are fast, stagger you constantly, but they also do massive amounts of damage, And if a charger gets to the cryopod without anybody noticing, that thing is going to get melted down to low health pretty quickly unless you pay attention, Reduce their stagger and damage slightly, but make it so they can actually do what their name says and do a charge that can cause knockdown/stagger.

U mad bro? They are fine... they just need a new model nothing else and/or damage increase