The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The ship is outfitted with multiple systems for tracing and tracking communications. It appears they are taking no chances. 

"Ehhh" *He rubs his chin, it seems he was about to try to contact fel* "Well, she did say I have to be careful" *He sighs, takeing a moment to relax, but he examines the room more, gathering information as he can, he notes down onto his datapad, he's taken note of their systems* "This place, is...like home, high tech, to keep me safe from Drige"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Ehhh" *He rubs his chin, it seems he was about to try to contact fel* "Well, she did say I have to be careful" *He sighs, takeing a moment to relax, but he examines the room more, gathering information as he can, he notes down onto his datapad, he's taken note of their systems* "This place, is...like home, high tech, to keep me safe from Drige"

The ship appears to be using functional Orokin tech, something exceedingly rare in this era. 

“When you are ready Lord Orion.” A voice says into the chamber. “My Master has a gift for you.”

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The ship appears to be using functional Orokin tech, something exceedingly rare in this era. 

“When you are ready Lord Orion.” A voice says into the chamber. “My Master has a gift for you.”

*Zaeed finishes his notes, then gets up* "Ready, where you need me to do be?"

56 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed finishes his notes, then gets up* "Ready, where you need me to do be?"

An attendant guides you to a large armory. The walls are lined with Prime weapons and Prime frames stand in glass display cases.

”It has come to my attention that the Betrayers destroyed your frame.” Eli says, his back to you.

He gestures to the armory and then to a console.

”My Master has requested that you be armed and armored.” He says. “This console contains a list of what we have in stock. It will sync and modify whatever weapons you select.”

He steps to the side allowing you access to the console.

“I’m afraid our stock is somewhat limited at the moment.” He says. “We are working to recover more designs but we are limited to what the other Tenno have previously discovered.”

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

An attendant guides you to a large armory. The walls are lined with Prime weapons and Prime frames stand in glass display cases.

”It has come to my attention that the Betrayers destroyed your frame.” Eli says, his back to you.

He gestures to the armory and then to a console.

”My Master has requested that you be armed and armored.” He says. “This console contains a list of what we have in stock. It will sync and modify whatever weapons you select.”

He steps to the side allowing you access to the console.

“I’m afraid our stock is somewhat limited at the moment.” He says. “We are working to recover more designs but we are limited to what the other Tenno have previously discovered.”

*He nods* "Thank you, and yes, they did, I have to admit, was quite the frame I had"

<He logs in: Picking his normal loadout Harrow, Aklex Prime, Nikana Prime, His Harrow frame with Orokin design, being white and gold, with their golden armor, an Orokin Priest>

"There, that should do it" *He says, after logging them*

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Thank you, and yes, they did, I have to admit, was quite the frame I had"

<He logs in: Picking his normal loadout Harrow, Aklex Prime, Nikana Prime, His Harrow frame with Orokin design, being white and gold, with their golden armor, an Orokin Priest>

"There, that should do it" *He says, after logging them*

The console returns an error when you request Harrow. It seems they do not have it in stock, as they only carry prime frames.

9 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk fired on the two lancers, charging forward screaming. "OUT OF MY WAY!"

The blast tears the arm off one, and turns the other into pink mist.

HL11 goes forward with you, while the others take their positions. 

There is a hallway ahead the branches into three more, one right, one left, and one center.

55 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The console returns an error when you request Harrow. It seems they do not have it in stock, as they only carry prime frames.

"Hum, guess I'll go with the old classic" *He sighs* "My first day at that place, in my shop, meeting Sam"  *He relogs, placing Vauban Prime down, with the Bolter Prime sidearms and primary weapon, with his classed Frogger Prime*

Edited by -Platinum-

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He folds his arms, waiting for the ship to head to Eris* "False Dax?" *He perks a brow* "I hope he realizes that tis just my name and not what he thinks it is"

Holden shrugged. "I wish I could be of better service to you, but it seems unlikely that they would let me go out of the way to assist you. Eris is dangerous territory, at least the closer we get to its orbit. Do you have a way of calling your ship to your location?"

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The blast tears the arm off one, and turns the other into pink mist.

HL11 goes forward with you, while the others take their positions. 

There is a hallway ahead the branches into three more, one right, one left, and one center.

Ha’ruk continued to run until he reached he end of the main hallway, looking at each branching option.

Edited by DeathInDesguise456

20 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden shrugged. "I wish I could be of better service to you, but it seems unlikely that they would let me go out of the way to assist you. Eris is dangerous territory, at least the closer we get to its orbit. Do you have a way of calling your ship to your location?"

*He nods* "Don't worry about me, I'll call my ship over to me" *He looks to the side* "Drop me, near a rock, my suit has a good few mins of life support before it gets depleted" 

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Don't worry about me, I'll call my ship over to me" *He looks to the side* "Drop me, near a rock, my suit has a good few mins of life support before it gets depleted" 

"Very well," Holden said as he pulled his ship from the hangar, "Just make sure you keep a weapon handy. The Infested patrol these areas."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sits back and waits* "Eh, them Infested beings can't fly a ship"

Holden chuckled as he looked up to see warped, dented Liset approaching them.

"Abaddon, see if you can contact the ship." Holden commanded.

"Affirmative, sir. Their channels were open. Seems like you were expected."

A blood red, holographic eye made of broken cephalon fragments materialized over Holden's console. 

"AH, THE OPERATIVE OF THE HEMATIC DIVIDE. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING," the eye seemed to speak. Its voice seemed slightly garbled and almost as if millions of cephalons were speaking at once. "YOU WILL HAVE TO FORGIVE ME, ONE OF MY SONS WAS INDULGING IN A POWER THAT I HAD NEVER-"

"You know how much I care for your dealings, Helminth. Is Kapak aboard? I have his things."

"ABSOLUTELY. I WILL EXTEND A DOCKING BAY LOCK FOR YOU TO BRING THEM IN."

There's a clunking sound as the Liset flies past the viewport. There's a shuddering as something attaches itself to the airlock.

4 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden chuckled as he looked up to see warped, dented Liset approaching them.

"Abaddon, see if you can contact the ship." Holden commanded.

"Affirmative, sir. Their channels were open. Seems like you were expected."

A blood red, holographic eye made of broken cephalon fragments materialized over Holden's console. 

"AH, THE OPERATIVE OF THE HEMATIC DIVIDE. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING," the eye seemed to speak. Its voice seemed slightly garbled and almost as if millions of cephalons were speaking at once. "YOU WILL HAVE TO FORGIVE ME, ONE OF MY SONS WAS INDULGING IN A POWER THAT I HAD NEVER-"

"You know how much I care for your dealings, Helminth. Is Kapak aboard? I have his things."

"ABSOLUTELY. I WILL EXTEND A DOCKING BAY LOCK FOR YOU TO BRING THEM IN."

There's a clunking sound as the Liset flies past the viewport. There's a shuddering as something attaches itself to the airlock.

"Well, then, me and my big mouth" *He chuckles* "Eh, perhaps maybe, not letting in a fully infested ship?" *He seems a bit nervous going into the hive*

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Well, then, me and my big mouth" *He chuckles* "Eh, perhaps maybe, not letting in a fully infested ship?" *He seems a bit nervous going into the hive*

Holden fixed something to the front of his hood. There's a hissing sound and a puff of gas as he fixed what looked like some combination of a rebreather and a gas mask onto the lower portion of his masked face. "Well, you do not have to, unless you just want to help me move these boxes," Holden said as he lifted one of them, "Just, stay in your Warframe and do not breathe in the toxic spores within if you decide to follow. And make sure the airlock is shut, I do not want my ship desecrated by Kapak's 'children'."

He stepped into the airlock and looked back at Dax to see his response.

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hum, guess I'll go with the old classic" *He sighs* "My first day at that place, in my shop, meeting Sam"  *He relogs, placing Vauban Prime down, with the Bolter Prime sidearms and primary weapon, with his classed Frogger Prime*

The disc before you lights up and the warframe appears, carrying the selected weapons.

Eli collapses to the ground and a moment later so does everyone else. Pain drives you to your knees and it feels as if someone is drawing a sharp metal comb over your scalp. 

“My my my, what have we here?” Multiple voices ask. “Little snails, so far outside their shells. Tasty tasty snails.”

9 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden fixed something to the front of his hood. There's a hissing sound and a puff of gas as he fixed what looked like some combination of a rebreather and a gas mask onto the lower portion of his masked face. "Well, you do not have to, unless you just want to help me move these boxes," Holden said as he lifted one of them, "Just, stay in your Warframe and do not breathe in the toxic spores within if you decide to follow. And make sure the airlock is shut, I do not want my ship desecrated by Kapak's 'children'."

He stepped into the airlock and looked back at Dax to see his response.

Dax and Holden would feel nothing unusual. It seems His is directed at those aboard the Kraken.

Edited by Rakawan

3 hours ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha’ruk continued to run, he pulled out his marelock and tried to fire at the heads of the two soldiers to his right and left. He ran quickly to the one in the center, moving his arm infront of him to shoulder bash the soldier.

((There were only two soldiers. There are three hallways however, but no visible enemies.))

”Which way should we go?” Luc asks. “Any ideas captain?”

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((There were only two soldiers. There are three hallways however, but no visible enemies.))

”Which way should we go?” Luc asks. “Any ideas captain?”

(( Sorry I misread the post))

”My guy says to split up but it would be really risky. We have no clue what Lech is hiding.”

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The disc before you lights up and the warframe appears, carrying the selected weapons.

Eli collapses to the ground and a moment later so does everyone else. Pain drives you to your knees and it feels as if someone is drawing a sharp metal comb over your scalp. 

“My my my, what have we here?” Multiple voices ask. “Little snails, so far outside their shells. Tasty snails.”

*Zaeed turns to face Eil but is then screams slightly, as he is brought to his knees* "Who.Are you?"

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“My my my, what have we here?” Multiple voices ask. “Little snails, so far outside their shells. Tasty tasty snails.”

Dax and Holden would feel nothing unusual. It seems His is directed at those aboard the Kraken.

"Well, Dax? I am an old man; make up your mind!"

((@-Platinum-))

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed turns to face Eil but is then screams slightly, as he is brought to his knees* "Who.Are you?"

~I AM THE GAPING MAW AT THE EDGE OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE.~ The words force themselves into your minds like nails into wood. ~But you may call me Nemesis. Your presence here is tolerated because you bear a gift. Do not presume you may pass this way again unchallenged. The next time I see you here, I will demand a tithe. I. HAVE. SPOKEN!~

The pain subsides to a dull throbbing ache that refuses to go away.

”Take us back another hundred meters.” Eli says. “And notify our forces on the colony that they will need to make due with their present supplies. At least until we can find out what this Thing wants as tithe.”

Edited by Rakawan