Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ive Made a Huge Mistake (Beta Player)

Beasthunter98

So i used to play in beta back in 2013/2014 and one day my pc dies. So, i saved up money for parts and finally built a brand new pc. Keep in mind, i was not keeping up to date with warframe at all. At this time i had every Arcane Helmet and one day i was just browsing steam and i see warframe as top 2 in free to play and i go "oh sheeeet". So i download it again and everythimg is updated beuond my belief, i was amazed by how many things have changed (RIP sliding+melee spam for speed run). I was just playing and all and evemtually i needed some plat. I figured the helmets were still arcane so why not trade for a few plat. So i go to the trade, i traded thr arcane helmets for around 60 plat each judt to only find out that they stopped making arcane helmets and that each helmet goes for around 500 plat. So far i only have 5 left, Trinity, Nova, Sayrn and Mag. I wss so pissed because i sold Rhino's Vengard for 100 plat, holy sweet mother mary jesud why didnt i find out later. So i sold like 7 helmets judt to get around 500 plat when i could have just sold 1 for the same exact price. 

You might feel bad, but on the upside, most of them are worthless. Two reasons, buffs they give can't tickle what sime of arcane enchantments do and you cant put them on old arcane helmets, and new skins and old helmets don't mash together.. 

You did miss on some plat, but it's a lot less then what you think. Only a few of them could net you 500 like power strenght ones for Excal, Frost, Volt, power eff for Banshee and Nyx and Loki?, range for Mag. We are also talking about closer to 200-300, source, Isold mine about 6 months ago. You did give someone nice profits tho..

Yep as I came back after a long time, I got a whole Loki P set and what did I do.... I sold it for credits...

We all failed at some point^^

Hope at least you learned to look up the prizes next time before you EVER in ANY game sell something xD