The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra

AngelGuardcc

Question

6 answers to this question

I have a Supra and I like it but I am in a constant quandary if I should use the Gorgon. Just fyi... 

Mods that are a most for the Supra and the Gorgon:

Serration 

Fast Hands

Ammo drum

Everything else is purely at your discretion. My only problem with the Supra is the projectiles. The Gorgon has hit-scan so the impact is instant. So when you use the Supra, every green blob should hit like a truck. Also, the max ammo and reload speeds can be troublesome in a fight. Ammo drum is a useful mod and having a few of the 1000 credit ammo boxes from the market helps. I hope this helps. 

I have a Supra and I like it but I am in a constant quandary if I should use the Gorgon. Just fyi... 

Mods that are a most for the Supra and the Gorgon:

Serration 

Fast Hands

Ammo drum

Everything else is purely at your discretion. My only problem with the Supra is the projectiles. The Gorgon has hit-scan so the impact is instant. So when you use the Supra, every green blob should hit like a truck. Also, the max ammo and reload speeds can be troublesome in a fight. Ammo drum is a useful mod and having a few of the 1000 credit ammo boxes from the market helps. I hope this helps. 

Thanks for the info but i think that ammo drum and ammo boxes boxes will have no effect right now

i mean....we got those shiny ammo conversion mods ;]

but i do plan to use fast reload for it :D

Fast reload is a must. Add pure damage mods. Freeze elemental damage helps slow down enemies. Add Fire/Electrical damage according to what faction you are fighting and speed trigger for fun if you want. :D