Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Police Department: Now Recruiting

Best_Tiger

So ever since the dev's introduced the Vasto, I like to run around on my Vauban and pretend to be a Space Cop.

I write fool Tenno tickets for leaving my slow &#! behind because all the space doughnuts i eat have an adverse effect on my run speed, I arrest fool Grenieer mobs with Bastille and check to see if they're holding any contraband, (usually it's illegal ammo and energy orbs), and I generally just patrol the galaxy and keep peace.

I figured, I should not be selfish. I should share this experience with my fellow Vauban Tenno. Come join the ranks of the Vauban P.D. It;s simple.

All you have to do is equip the color scheme: blue primary, black secondary, white tint 3, red tint 4, energy yellow (so your Bastille looks like laser caution tape.)
Equip a law enforcement looking secondary weapon. Official standard issue is the Vasto or Lex.
And to make everything super official, equip your Sling Stone emblem.

If you don't have everything equipped like that, you're not doing it right. Make sure your fellow Vauban Officer is always in correct Uniform.

Welcome to the Vauban P.D. 

Keep the galaxy safe.

Best_Tiger
Vauban Chief of Police.

If Toxic Ancients glitch through my bastille and kill an innocent cryopod/hostage, are you going to make me turn in my badge and gun and stay away from the case, forcing me to go rogue and take to the streets to prove my innocence, while I rack up an obscene body count of Grineer and Corpus thugs?

Slaynman, the energy sword is a really nice touch.

Patriarch, you're right. The prova would work. So would the gram. I'll have to add a beam type sword to the official V.P.D. uniform.

Energy sword, prova or gram.

Edited by Best_Tiger

I've been doing this all day non stop. This is literally the most fun I've had on Warfrizzle before! 

Run into rooms of corpus and say in my head "Hands where I can see them". It's just so satisfying playing Cop!

Bonus points for jumping into a room with enemies(or just 1) and aiming in mid air so you are like in the matrix and doing mid-air side shooting them.

Love it!

**EDIT**

New Sheriff uniform!

28bh0lc.jpg

Edited by Drcnes

Cool idea, now you can stand over some grineer and say "I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .Vasto, the most powerful handgun in the universe and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"

Cool idea, now you can stand over some grineer and say "I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .Vasto, the most powerful handgun in the universe and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"

Then he shoots the grineer. "Sorry, kid, I had Ice Storm equipped."

Update:

Tactical Sniper team!

tumblr_mr1jg2qPas1rxhoayo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Fleetwing