Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non Closed Beta Forums

Davante

I know I was hesitant to put money down without seeing what people playing the game were talking about. I know it's unrealisitic to have open forums for non closed beta testers, but at least let them see the forums even if they can't commment. No one wants to feel like they have no way to research a game. I went through all my usual channels and there is so little information about this game. So more information on the website/videos and a more open forum.

Edited by Davante

^ idd i saw this on youtube, gamplay plus ingame comments so there is information even ign talks about it.

even the devs have an diary about the classes.You can see it on the webbsite under videos or youtube

Edited by Aceor

I actually agree with this. Even if I'm not in the closed beta, I'd like to see what current players have to say on this game. It could actually bring more returning users too, as they get interested in the game. And more screen shots and gameplay videos would be even better (official ones, of course).

When I couldn't find the forums I was walking away.

The only thing that made it worth giving a go was a Beta Key given to me by another player. Had I not received a Beta Key Warframe would have been out the window as far as games to watch are concerned.

If you want players to take an interest they need to be able to at least see some discussions about the game, they do not need to post but there is no reason to hide the Forums from potential players.