The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx!

Apocalypse85

Question

11 answers to this question

Primary: Dera, Supra or maybe even Flux Rifle, but if you're not atleast Rank 7 or higher, I would go with maybe Boltor, Gorgon or Dread/Paris/Paris Prime?

Secondary: Acrid, same here, if you're not atleast Rank 7, maybe Vasto, Twin Vipers or Kunai/Despair/Hikou?

These are the weapons I can think of, and for the melee, if you're looking for actually using it for combat and such, go with the Orthos or Hate/Reaper Prime. But if you're just looking for fast melee where you just can 'fly' through the map, a fast weapon is the best such as any dagger or dual zoren.

Hope it helped!

Edited by Crewbanger

im making the nyx warframe, but im struggling to come up with weapons to use with it. can you guys sugest the best wepons to support Nyx's controlling role, i know melee may not matter so much, but i would still like all my wepons to be usefull

Use weapons that you like and suit your play style, these will dictate range and damage projection. How do YOU play as a Nyx? I use a Braton Prime/Supra/Ogris/Sandal/Lanka as the mood and situation dictates.

We need more Nyx discussions !

We need content high enough for Nyx and Trinity for that. Currently, outside of very high level defense you're better off getting a Banshee and 2 Novas besides the obligatory Frost or Vauban depending on the faction and finishing the mission faster.

Chaos causes enemies to group up, so the Ogris works pretty well, just gotta be careful with it.

2ndary should be anti-heavy, or long range, so despair or Lex/Seer imo

Melee can be w/e, but the Kestrel syncs well with Nyx's control playstyle