The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me About Saryn

CaveCricket48

Question

Read about Saryn on the wiki, checking out her abilities and stats and such. Built her a few days ago, and she's already been forma'd 4 times. I just have a question for veteran Saryn users.

I recall reading earlier that there was something iffy about using both Constitution and Continuity together, with the power duration not being applied correctly to Saryn's abilities. With the hotfix that claimed to fix issues with Constitution, does Saryn benefit now from having both of those mods on?

Feel free to throw in any other advice on Saryn that you have as well.

6 answers to this question

I have nothing constructive to say as such, except welcome to the Saryn sisterhood, Tenno.

Have a five Star Psuedo-prime saryn myself, and as far as I can tell (and heard) They fixed the cons/cont problem, but nothing solid yet.

The issue with constitution and continuity was that individual they work as intended but when used together they didn't stack. When they released the hotfix I tested it out on several skills including snow globe and bastille and have confirmed that they can now stack. I have not tested it on any of saryn's skills though but I assume that it will work now.

Another issue with saryn is that the Chlora Helmet, which reduces power duration, actually increase power duration by adding an additional tick to miasma. LOL. Fun bug :D

With Constitution and the Helm I'm getting 5 ticks and 1 smaller tick, 6 total.

With Constitution and Continuity and the Helm I'm getting 6 ticks and 1 smaller tick, 7 total

Seems to be fixed, but helm is still weird.

Bizarrely, without Focus I was seeing double ticks for the regular strength (double 250s). Unsure why.

(getting double ticks of 250 six times, then a single tick of ~203)

Hard to tell if its graphical or not, but Miasma alone, without focus was killing lvl 70 Corrupted Gunners, so I'm leaning towards "its broken, but OP this time instead of UP.

Edited by Darzk