Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lure Fully Charged State

ParadoXtremez

It's very hard to tell if a Lure has been Fully Charged so that the Squad may start taking Limbs Down. Taking time to type in chat can be punishing. A few Ideas I had regarding this is that . . .

- Have a color Change to the Blue Lights Emitted from the Lure once it's fully charged. A Distinct Color that you can tell it's Fully Charged.

- Have Quill Onkko say a line Everytime a Lure is fully Charged.

Airwolfen: Maybe it's the graphic setting that I play on, but I find myself walking around in circles to make sure it has 3 charges and not 2.

Oussii: Ahh yes you're correct it does have a Voice line already once the Lure is in Range and Tethers to the Eidolon.

I still think a Color Change would be more Distinct

22 minutes ago, ParadoXtremez said:

Airwolfen: Maybe it's the graphic setting that I play on, but I find myself walking around in circles to make sure it has 3 charges and not 2.

Oussii: Ahh yes you're correct it does have a Voice line already once the Lure is in Range and Tethers to the Eidolon.

I still think a Color Change would be more Distinct

well unless its bugged atm there should be waves of energy moving over the lure once it hits 3. have not hunted lately but is that not happening?

2 images pulled from the net:

Normal:
lure.jpg
charged: 
full_lure_two_lights.png

1 hour ago, Airwolfen said:

well unless its bugged atm there should be waves of energy moving over the lure once it hits 3. have not hunted lately but is that not happening?

2 images pulled from the net:

Normal:
lure.jpg
charged: 
full_lure_two_lights.png

Yea! I was looking for the animation that you mentioned from the Eidolon cap i just did earlier, and yea they do have a blue shimmer once it's charged.

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

actually it says: this item is unsufficent. meaning 1 lore is ready and fully charged

It only says this after the limb has been blown off and the lure actually tethers to the Teralyst. There are no voice lines when just the lure has been charged.