Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

edalon and randoms players issue

nexi101

heelo staff and tenno

one issue with the plain of Edalon 

as you all know must of the players in this game play with randoms players and not with a team, and here is the issue when you go with randoms to play in Edalon after finishing missions we usuly extracte but recently players start to stay in the Edalon even after the mission ends therefore we the randoms players that want to leave the Edalon we cant, because some players disrespect and letting us wait in ext while they farming, so you need to wait hrs in ext even tho you dont want to stay

and just a tip to all who do this kind of staff if u want to farm in Edalon do it alone or with your team and dont waste our time!!!  

so please devs lets us ext from Edalon even if the rest of the team want to stay its ruind the experience of everyone who play and sometime its even lead to toxic behavor 

so if you see this msg please update it   

6 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

You can leave squad after objective is completed. You won't lose anything and you can extract anytime.

I checked it right now and its not possiable when in ext i cant see the abort tab futhermore even if u not in ext and want to leave right after u finished the mission u got only aabort mission option so what you saying is not true

Edited by nexi101

5 minutes ago, nexi101 said:

I checked it right now and its not possiable when in ext i cant see the abort tab futhermore even if u not in ext and want to leave right after u finished the mission u got only aabort mission option so what you saying is not true

Press "Esc". Under your Profile Icon there is a point called "leave squad". Done.