Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Including regular missions into PoE

TheNobody17

So I got this idea during the most recent devstream when they asked how well PoE was implemented with the game: Basically, I would like to see some sort of launchpad in the plains through which you could enter the grineer ships where just a regular mission would start. As soon as the mission ends, your warframe could maybe just break a window in the ship and jump back down to the plains or land the ship or something. 

I haven't put that much thought in this idea so feel free to add to this or give me other feedback. 

Low altitude ships...

The thing is, the ships use procedural generation. Randomly made maps could end up extending in one direction for so long, they end clip through the plains...
Unless there is a separate loading screen then that won't happen. Or if the ships interior is pre-made as a single map instead of being randomised.

I could see this working in the future though.
Maybe mix some AW in there.

Edited by INight00

2 minutes ago, INight00 said:

The thing is, the ships use procedural generation. Randomly made maps could end up extending in one direction for so long, they end clip through the plains...
Unless there is a separate loading screen then that won't happen. Or if the ships interior is pre-made as a single map instead of being randomised.

the thing is it does not have too. what if the grineer gallon was a ship, that was a few miles long, and looked generally the same on the inside, some variation, where like the plains you load in and complete different objectives inside and extract, maybe even sabotaging it before leaving.....