The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Ceramic Swords

Psychotoxin

Exactly this, it's a wonder why they still haven't made Dual Cronus (two Cronus), Dual Ceramic Dagger, or Dual Ceramic Swords (Cronus & Ceramic Dagger) as actual weapons.

IMHO all these Ceramic Dagger and Cronus BPs would be put to much better, and cooler use when linked into dual weapons.

don't we already have too many melee weapons that nobody use? Everyone just goes for orthos, reaper, gram anyway (which I hate)

hmm... we`ll in that case, people are odd... i really don`t use Orthos that much. Have hate, but now that it`s maxed, i only take it to void (but not always) and stick to leveling my low level weaps, even if in void. and my low level weaps are DHS, Dual Ether, Fang, Ceramic Dagger, Kogake (like it, but slow to level for some reason) and the Plasma Sword. But i doubt that i`ll stop using them once they`re rank 30. most of these are apparently unused, but each and every one of them has a use, and people are just not willing to take anything besides their 1-shot-5-kills stuff. which is a stupid way to play the game, imho...

and is that "which i hate" targeted at gram, or the practice, of sticking to only one melee?