Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Useless Alert Missions

rAGERx87

Hello, just felt the need to post on the subject.

Basically i feel alerts with no rewards are pointless.

alert missions with resources was a step in the right direction.

if we can make alerts have some kind of reward other than credits would be great.

veteren players have more than enough credits and these missions get ignored. personally i have never had a credit issue since ive started this game.

thank you...

They should do something along the lines of, instead of a blue print or mod, it could just be some guaranteed materials for the forge. This would make them somewhat useful as credits just feels lackluster. But to be fair, if they over do it, people will just be able to get what they want really quickly leaving them with not much else to strive for. 

Some people are after credits, believe it or not. The credit rewards should be amped up, if not replaced.

This. I'm after credits a lot, since I all but refuse to do Xini and shiz constantly just to get void keys. So the higher credit level alerts are amazing for me. We just need more higher alert ones. Also, 2100 credits is a lot to a newbie.

Some people are after credits, believe it or not. The credit rewards should be amped up, if not replaced.

A single tower 1 extermination or raid nets an easy 10k.

If you already got all the parts for LP / RP, you can sell that on top for another 2.5k to 3.5k.

That trounces out any rewards you can get from credit alerts.

And such missions drop like presents on Venus alone.

Edited by fatpig84

A single tower 1 extermination or raid nets an easy 10k.

If you already got all the parts for LP / RP, you can sell that on top for another 2.5k to 3.5k.

That trounces out any rewards you can get from credit alerts.

And such missions drop like presents on Venus alone.

i think you should look one post above you for a good reason to have credit alerts.