Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE: Hostage Rescue Teleport Bug/Issue

Raspberry

I'm not sure if it's better classified as a bug or a non-bug issue, but the rescued Ostron shouldn't be teleporting 300m+ backwards when the actual extraction zone for him/her is under 100m away from where my team hacks the bomb collar off. I've had no shortage of confused and frustrated teammates, even on one rare occasion a person trash talking at the teammate the hostage teleported to (we've of course ignored and reported him for harrassment). Although increasing mission difficulty in some logical ways is fine, this hostage teleport is completely arbitrary and should be removed. It's making me starting to believe that perhaps he/she doesn't want to be rescued.

It's an issue, and a real pain in butt. Most of the time, the rescue target follows/teleports to the player that is furthest from them.

It's okay when everybody is close or when someone is just a bit slow to move from the previous bounty stage/zone to the next, but the real issue comes in when there are people AFKing or fishing/mining 700m+ away, i.e. leeching.

It's not an issue to me, because I always leave the squad whenever I notice someone is way too far away from the bounty zones, regardless of me being the host or not. However, not everyone does that, so it might be an issue to most players.

Edited by Guest