Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Freezes in PoE and possibly regular missions

midtarget

For some reason, my screen freezes whenever I play one instance for 30 min- 1 hour, but it doesn't effect the gameplay itself, as I can still hear the bullets and such, as well as the movement sound effects, its really frustrating whenever this happens on something like an Eidelon fight and I need to quit, extra details include: I don't remember if this happens with long regular missions, but I don't think so, only Eidelon, the freezes happened quite often with heavy combat, as I don't remember freezes while fishing, and the freezes happened more often with the ghouls, as I remember the first time I met a ghoul the screen immediately freezed, and it appears to happen around ghouls if I play for more than 10 mins.

Hi midtarget,

The next time you experience these freezes could you please type something in chat, like "freezehere", and then send us a copy of your EE.log in a support ticket? The more freezes and messages the better. If this is being caused by something in the engine then this data will help us identify the culprit.

Your EE.log can be found here.

Thanks!

This happens to me a lot during survival missions, the game still plays and with my friends on discord they can guide me to the end but I still recieve nothing from the mission. It's starting to happen a lot more frequently following the PoE update.