Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Space frame.

Megasupremeprime

On 1/17/2018 at 4:02 AM, Megasupremeprime said:

"He's known as Locus, the master over Spacetime. While his power is measureable; that which he controls is yet to be understood. Never underestimate nothingness, Tenno."

Locus is a devestating force in battle due to his ability to use energies propertie of mass/energy equivalence, giving him the power to bend Space and as an after effect time, essentially the battlefield becomes a weapon of pure destruction for him. 

Passive ability: Bending Shield, bending shield works by giving the frame a probability of bending the space around the bullet with super precission which forces the bullet to go around the frame so their is a small chance of shots fired to miss, maybe even bending the space so that the enemies are hit by bullets missing the frame.

1st ability: Spacerip, the first ability works by ripping apart 1/2/4 enemies within range of where the frame used the ability. The frames spacerip works by accelerating the speed at which space expands, within a relativily medium sized area of course. Don't want anyone going around destroying the universe now, do we.? By expanding space to a certain point theoretically matter shouldn't be able fuse and combine into molecules and such so the enemies are literally ripped apart by the atoms not being able to create atomic bonds.

2nd ability: Time dilation, by bending space with great exaggeration time slows down to a near stop in a great bubble that follows the frame. The movement of enemies within the space-time bend is rendered impossible and since technically the frame is almost faster than light from the others perspective the melee attack will count as a stealth kill since no one can proccess the movement of the warframe.

3rd ability: Einstein-Rosen bridge, by curving space between the point in space where Locus stands and the point he is looking at and then opening a tunnel or bridge between the points giving Locus the ability to move any distance from him to 25/50/75 meters in only a matter of around a second.

4th/ultimate ability: Singularity space, Locus crushes space around an enemy to the point where the gravity force becomes so strong that nothing, not even light, can escape the singularity and uses the enemy as a source of mass or power to keep the singularity from instantly disappearing.

Cool idea! I in fact have a comic ill be releasing soon with the same name, along with a game franchise which is also similar. Halo :) 9eXr4sA.jpg

1st, if this is something new IDK

2nd, simply mixing Limbo's 2 and 4 together and make it more dreadful with the bubble that stick to warframe instead of the area and also allow finishing move on enemies caught in it. It's totally likes casting 3 abilities simutaneously at cost of 1.

3rd, It's Nova's 3, can ally use it?

4th, Vauban's 4

Nice theory but this is almost nothing new. Old stuffs mixed up together and a birth of something completely broken. If you disagree with me then give us more detail.

See it for yourself

Limbo
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Limbo#Abilities

Nova
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nova#Abilities

Vauban
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Vauban#Abilities

Edited by R3b3ll10n90s

On 2018-01-19 at 11:07 AM, R3b3ll10n90s said:

2nd, simply mixing Limbo's 2 and 4 together and make it more dreadful with the bubble that stick to warframe instead of the area and also allow finishing move on enemies caught in it. It's totally likes casting 3 abilities simutaneously at cost of 1.

4th, Vauban's 4

1st: It is original.

2nd: I have no comment it is like limbo yes but you don't need to send them into another dimension.

3rd: When the Locus player uses it the appearence is like a teleportation but leaves a gateway for 10 seconds for allies to use.

4th: Yes it's similar to vauban's.

Actually there aren't many properties of space that can be used as abilities that aren't already used by other warframes but Nova controls antimatter and shouldn't actually have the ability to create wormholes, Singularities is used as ultimate due to the fact it is the strongest object in the universe that has properties of space so I had to use it. Yes it's like limbo's time rift in the Rift by pure technicality but going by theory their is not so much in comparison since time stops by Locus as an after effect, although that is why he does it it's still theoretically not the same. But yes I know it's similar in the game.

Like I said, many of the properties of space that can be used as abilities in warframe is already used so there will be alot of similarities.

1 hour ago, Megasupremeprime said:

1st: It is original.

2nd: I have no comment it is like limbo yes but you don't need to send them into another dimension.

3rd: When the Locus player uses it the appearence is like a teleportation but leaves a gateway for 10 seconds for allies to use.

4th: Yes it's similar to vauban's.

Actually there aren't many properties of space that can be used as abilities that aren't already used by other warframes but Nova controls antimatter and shouldn't actually have the ability to create wormholes, Singularities is used as ultimate due to the fact it is the strongest object in the universe that has properties of space so I had to use it. Yes it's like limbo's time rift in the Rift by pure technicality but going by theory their is not so much in comparison since time stops by Locus as an after effect, although that is why he does it it's still theoretically not the same. But yes I know it's similar in the game.

Like I said, many of the properties of space that can be used as abilities in warframe is already used so there will be alot of similarities.

Look, we don't really care about your theory, we do care about how is it work in gameplay. And Nova shouldn't have the ability to create wormhole then what is your suggestion, swap that for something else cuz your is more deserve that ability than her? And well, as you said, there is many properties of space can be used as ability so then why don't you use something else to create something new instead of repeating an existing one and claim what should or shouldn't have?

And BTW, Nova deserve Wormhole abilty because Nova is another property in space, she represent herself as explosion that occurred in space which then lead to blackhole aka Singularity. Now explain why Nova don't deserve it.

Edited by R3b3ll10n90s

2 hours ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

Look, we don't really care about your theory, we do care about how is it work in gameplay. And Nova shouldn't have the ability to create wormhole then what is your suggestion, swap that for something else cuz your is more deserve that ability than her? And well, as you said, there is many properties of space can be used as ability so then why don't you use something else to create something new instead of repeating an existing one and claim what should or shouldn't have?

And BTW, Nova deserve Wormhole abilty because Nova is another property in space, she represent herself as explosion that occurred in space which then lead to blackhole aka Singularity. Now explain why Nova don't deserve it.

Why are you triggered? I just said technically Nova shouldn't have the ability to create Einstein-Rosen Bridges if what she manipulates anti-matter, DE can give her whatever ability they want to give her. She may be named Nova but that doesn't mean she represents supernovas. Also supernovae doesn't make anti-matter. (Normally anyway). A supernova is not a property of space it is the "death" of a star, that isn't a property of space and I said there ARE NOT many properties of space that can be used as abilities.

Edited by Megasupremeprime

13 hours ago, Megasupremeprime said:

Why are you triggered? I just said technically Nova shouldn't have the ability to create Einstein-Rosen Bridges if what she manipulates anti-matter, DE can give her whatever ability they want to give her. She may be named Nova but that doesn't mean she represents supernovas. Also supernovae doesn't make anti-matter. (Normally anyway). A supernova is not a property of space it is the "death" of a star, that isn't a property of space and I said there ARE NOT many properties of space that can be used as abilities.

I'm not triggered, I just pointing out a dude creating the same things mixed up together and give a birth of a broken frame trying hard to make it looks different by tons of theories and the same dude who pointing out that some existing frame should or shouldn't have what ability. And oh new knowledge, death of a star isn't property in space then a star maybe also not. Well, how is star, a planet was born again? Isn't that shiny gravity field that attracted million bits of dust and gas wandering in space together? Then where are those bits of dust and gas came from? Magic?

And it's not Einstein-Rosen Bridge, it's called Wormhole. There is no Einstein-Rosen Bridge in this game until DE implemented your frame which I don't even need to look at it and know that it's not a chance.

9 hours ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

I'm not triggered, I just pointing out a dude creating the same things mixed up together and give a birth of a broken frame trying hard to make it looks different by tons of theories and the same dude who pointing out that some existing frame should or shouldn't have what ability. And oh new knowledge, death of a star isn't property in space then a star maybe also not. Well, how is star, a planet was born again? Isn't that shiny gravity field that attracted million bits of dust and gas wandering in space together? Then where are those bits of dust and gas came from? Magic?

And it's not Einstein-Rosen Bridge, it's called Wormhole. There is no Einstein-Rosen Bridge in this game until DE implemented your frame which I don't even need to look at it and know that it's not a chance.

Einstein-Rosen Bridge is the same thing as wormhole just more sciency and also, matter is not a property of space. A property of space is that which is part of space, like the dimensions, time or gravity. Gravity is the curvature or bending of space due to mass which creates gravity. Mass is an effect of the Higgs field which is a part of space if not space itself. (we don't completely know yet).

1 hour ago, Megasupremeprime said:

Einstein-Rosen Bridge is the same thing as wormhole just more sciency and also, matter is not a property of space. A property of space is that which is part of space, like the dimensions, time or gravity. Gravity is the curvature or bending of space due to mass which creates gravity. Mass is an effect of the Higgs field which is a part of space if not space itself. (we don't completely know yet).

You don't understand do you? This is beyond your brilliant theories. When I said that there is no Einstein-Rosen Bridge in this game but instead call it Wormhole because there is no such thing as Einstein-Rosen Bridge in Warframe universe, it doesn't matter what it actually is or other stuffs you mentioned. And what is the Higgs anyway? To me that sound likes a name of a dude who get himself involved in some sort of science and successful due to his theory sound better than anyone else. Well, that's just theory until it was proven it's still theory and we don't even know if that is true or false but we just stick to it and even question it which lead to studying it even further before someone come up with better 'theory'. Well, doesn't matter, you created almost nothing new as you claim a lot of theories to fit your frame in and even claiming what should or shouldn't have which ability just to fit your frame in, that's cheap.

And now I'm triggered, thanks.

Edited by R3b3ll10n90s

On 23/01/2018 at 12:27 PM, R3b3ll10n90s said:

You don't understand do you? This is beyond your brilliant theories. When I said that there is no Einstein-Rosen Bridge in this game but instead call it Wormhole because there is no such thing as Einstein-Rosen Bridge in Warframe universe, it doesn't matter what it actually is or other stuffs you mentioned. And what is the Higgs anyway? To me that sound likes a name of a dude who get himself involved in some sort of science and successful due to his theory sound better than anyone else. Well, that's just theory until it was proven it's still theory and we don't even know if that is true or false but we just stick to it and even question it which lead to studying it even further before someone come up with better 'theory'. Well, doesn't matter, you created almost nothing new as you claim a lot of theories to fit your frame in and even claiming what should or shouldn't have which ability just to fit your frame in, that's cheap.

And now I'm triggered, thanks.

Dude chill out, his ideas are quite well thought out and looks fun (guarunteed there are some clear sources of inspiration) but this is sort of a combination of multiple frames that myself, and other players, would enjoy using.

The fact that you’re so worked up and triggered about this is sad.

I, for one, think that this frame is very interesting and I’d love to get my hands on it. Frame concepts that actually derive from a solid theme always seem fascinating to me and I’d love to see more of them implemented in the game. Great job Megasupremeprime.

Edited by (PS4)Cell_Purple

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Cell_Purple said:

Dude chill out, his ideas are quite well thought out and looks fun (guarunteed there are some clear sources of inspiration) but this is sort of a combination of multiple frames that myself, and other players, would enjoy using.

The fact that you’re so worked up and triggered about this is sad.

It's nice until it overshadowed other warframes that the abilities originated, 2nd ability for example, what Limbo can do this frame can do better with just one button pushed.

3rd, Nova's have limit of time that allies can use but this frame is practically unlimited given the ability duration is infinity. Just think about PoE when an entire clan goes lemming at Teralyst on the other side of the map and you have this frame accompanied.

And 4, it's a perfect duplicate of Vauban's 4 maybe with different VFX.

If I gonna compare existing frames to this one I'd call for Banshee and Ember. Banshee may have deadly Orz but now Ember has her range and also her strength with the same effect as her augment plus her own augment that knockdown enemies, that what I thinking when I read through this frame abilities. It's literaly one button win.

On 1/19/2018 at 2:07 AM, R3b3ll10n90s said:

4th, Vauban's 4

Nice theory but this is almost nothing new. Old stuffs mixed up together and a birth of something completely broken. If you disagree with me then give us more detail.

See it for yourself

Limbo
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Limbo#Abilities

Nova
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nova#Abilities

Vauban
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Vauban#Abilities

thanks for posting this it's good I read this before attempting to do this my self :) I noticed he didn't even try to have a new gimic or something in his concept

Sadly while the warframe itself is it's own concept many ideas which are parts of space has been used like time stop or wormhole also black hole by the other frames and these are the best and simplest properties of space I could use but is already used and besides, many warframes use the same like Ash and Loki with invisibility. And Locus wormhole is not infinite and allies can use it but when Locus activates it it's more like he teleports and leaves a wormhole as an after effect for allies. Wait I could use one property of space but it might be a bit complex to work with, the Higgs Field and Higgs Boson.

Edited by Megasupremeprime

Huh, ya know, seeing this threadpiece, I think I'm starting to figure out how to get people to read Warframe concepts.

(Not mutually exclusive)

1. Generate controversy of some kind.

2. Have artistic talent.

3. Post each concept separately, rather then consolidate them into one cohesive whole.

4. Pure Goddem luck.

Thanks for the lesson Mr. Prime, guess I'm up shet creek with my ideas then.

22 minutes ago, Megasupremeprime said:

Artistic talent. What part of this is artistic?

You got a chap so interested by the way you talked that, without saying a word, a person came up and showed you a piece they felt looked like your character. 

In addition, despite lacking certain details, you had a group of folks carry on about your single piece for several pages with actual criticism of it.

I CAN'T beat that, no matter how many of my 325 page project I nip, tuck, edit, and adjust.

In addition, not physical art, but, an artist with words.

6 hours ago, Megasupremeprime said:

What warframe have you made?

Wait, uh, me? Just one mam/sir, my ""talents"" tend to lie outside of actual suit creation, but, one day, years ago, I received an itch I simply could not help but scratch. That itch's name was Feynman.

Don't get me wrong, I'm quite elated by the art I've received and the development I've done on her. It's just that, well, she never seems to see the light of day as much as, say, my Factions do.