Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pravus (Void Warframe Concept)

(XBOX)XEmotivexManixX

Pravus, the Void Corruption Warframe

Description:

Time within the Void has drastically changed this unknown warframe prototype. He harnesses Void energy to convert his enemies into corrupted.

Abilities:

Corrupting Touch (Cost: 25 Energy)- Pravus corrupts a non-boss enemy of his choice for (5/10/20/30) seconds. If the corrupted enemy is still alive when the timer runs out, they explode, dealing Void damage equal to their remaining HP in a (3/4/5/6) meter radius.

Corrupted Arms (Cost: 50 Energy)- Pravus and his allies gain Void damage (25/50/100/200) to their attacks, and every hit on an enemy has a (2.5/5.0/7.5/10)% chance to corrupt. Lasts (10/15/20/30) seconds.

Void Focus (Cost: 70 Energy)- Pravus charges his melee weapon with Void energy for a single strike, dealing Void damage equal to (1.5/2/2.5/3) times his melee weapon's regular damage. The enemy has a (20/30/35/40)% chance to become corrupted if not killed.

Tear (Cost: 100 Energy)- Pravus tears open a Void Fissure, corrupting standard enemies (2/4/6/8) and spilling out corrupted loyal to him (4/6/8/10) with (1/1/2/2) of the spawned corrupted being a random Eximus type. (All spawned/corrupted entities must die before it can be recast. Corrupted level is scaled to enemies' level.)

Passive- When Pravus dies, he and his corrupted explode, dealing Void damage equal to his remaining energy plus (max health w/ mods) in a 4-meter radius.

Attributes:

Health- 75 (200 at rank 30)

Shields- 100 (300 at rank 30)

Armor- 70 (100 at rank 30)

Energy- 125 (350 at rank 30)

Speed- 1.15

Mod Polarities:

Aura Slot: Naramon

Exilus Slot: None

Standard: Vazarin x1, Naramon x1

(This is my first Warframe concept, please point out any statistical errors I've made, and if I've made anything too OP/UP)

Edited by (XB1)Maxinimum17
discolored

1: Can be abused with minimal duration, blowing up the toughest of targets.
Also... if its corrupted, can we attack it/ does it fight for the corrupted faction?

Essentially Nyx ability 1.

2: Neat. We still don't really know what Void damage is apart from Operators using it.

3: But, what if you don't have a melee weapon equipped? Change wording to: "charges currently equipped weapon"

4: Neat too. But is essentially Nekros' 4th.

Passive: I like that... but hopefully it doesn't force suicidal gameplay. Maybe when downed instead?

Balanced stats.

Just now, Cryptix123 said:

Yes I realize that his abilities don't seem like it but through out his questline  the Void Demons uses his abilities through Void Energy, and the Red Veil is heavily interested in the Void.

Technically all frames use void energy. Limbo would be closer to being a Void frame.
Also don't call us void demons, we are Tenno.