Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Spider themed warframe, no name, no visuals

cam9007

I've had this sitting in my google docs for a few months now after having a discussion with a friend who also plays warframe.

i'm not good with putting values to things which is why some of the abilities don't have any values

i also cant think of a name, so for now it is nameless spider frame

i'm interested to see what other people think of these ideas so feedback is welcome

Stats

Health 100 (300 at rank 30)

Shield 125 (375 at rank 30)

Armor 100

Energy 125 (375 at rank 30)

Sprint speed 1.2

(I’m not good with deciding values, stats are heavily open to suggestion)

Passive ability

The player can no longer wall run, instead, moving towards a wall or ceiling will cause the player to crawl along walls and ceilings, but cannot transfer between the two. The player suffers significantly decreased speed while wall crawling. Weapons may be fired with a small energy cost unaffected by mods, some abilities may be cast. Knockback can knock the player off a wall or ceiling. (energy cost undecided, open to ideas)

1st ability. 25 energy base

Can be cast while wall crawling. Cast on the ground or ceiling creates a hanging web trap on the ceiling above it, that hangs the first enemy that walks into it, lifting them out of view of other enemies and leaving them defenseless for a short amount of time. Cast on wall to create a tripwire to an opposite surface, enemies that walk into it are knocked down and rendered defenseless for a short amount of time.  Trap has no duration but has a cap, this cap is increased by duration mods. Time defenseless is affected by duration mods.

2nd ability. 50 energy base.

Can be cast while wall crawling. Spawns an amount of egg pods depending on ability rank at targeted location, each of which sits for a short amount of time, before bursting into an amount of tiny spiderlings that attach to enemies and damage and slow them, the pods can be destroyed before they mature, preventing them from spawning any spiderlings at all. Spiderlings have no duration but a health pool. A pod is added for each ability rank for a total of 4 pods at max rank, and time taken to mature is decreased each rank, however, mods do not decrease mature time. Spiders per pod is not affected by rank, but is affected by duration mods. Spiderlings health pool is affected by power strength mods and player health mods.

3rd ability. 75 energy base.

Can only be cast mid air, cannot be cast on walls. Creates a large web horizontal to where you are looking up to 20, the web is made up of 4 zipline looking lines similar to ivaras ziplines, in a web pattern, with thin energy "webs" between them. No time limit, but has health similar to frost’s globe, increasing with each rank. enemies cannot move through the web if it is attached to the floor, but can attack it to destroy it. allies that move through the web are given armor for a short amount of time once per cast of the web. the player can move through the web when on the ground, but contacting the web mid air treats it as a wall, activating the wall crawl passive but without the energy drain. can wall crawl on either side, but cannot shoot through while on the wall. Only one web may be active at a time, recasting will destroy any previous web. Ally armor bonus is affected by power strength mods, while armor bonus duration is affected by duration mods. Web health is affected by both power strength and warframe health mods. Unaffected by range mods.

4th ability. Channeling, 15 energy base cost with a drain of 5 energy per second.

Can only be cast while grounded. Cannot be cast while on walls or web. Creates spectral arms, which hold a spectral copy of the currently equipped weapon. Each rank visually adds another spectral arm, totalling 4 extra arms at rank 3. For melee weapons, each arm adds 10% attack speed. For primary, each arm adds 10% fire rate. For secondary, each arm adds 10% reload speed. For all weapon types, each arm adds 10% damage bonus. Cannot change weapons while active. Bonus to each weapon type is affected by power strength mods. (bonus values open to opinion, i'm not good with deciding values)

Interesting concept but didn't like idea of losing wall run / hop. Instead we can get Wall Crawling as unique wall clinging for her ( spider theme fits females tho ) like how Limbo got unique dash.

I'd like to see a name and visuals too :)