The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hate it when they are rushing,trolling,farming,and just being a general...D-bag

Silenterr

Honestly all of these problems can be solved with the addition of a lobby chat system. Yes you can say just get some friends or look into the clan forum section! But the issue is the lack of convinence and communication that a lobby chat system can provide.

Want to do some boss rushing? Well then simply chat with some randoms and set up that match! Want to look for a farming party? Do the same! Or just want to chat? That's fine too! Make some friends on the side!

Not all of us have people we can play with continously active and not all of us are as tolerant of the way certain players play this game. A lobby chat system can fix all of that!

Along with that we humans are sociable beings aren't we? Talking with some people in the lobby and just goofing around will mean that the player base will stay more active among each other. We will have more peak periods and no boring solo runs with the lack of people during certain time periods. It will be a nice way to entertain ourself when we are done doing runs or taking a break.Holding intelligent...or non-intelligent dicussions and just shaming people on chat just like we do on the forums!

So what do you guys say?

Yeah this has been mentioned before.

Anyway, what is up with these types of threads suddenly appearing? Is there some other Warframe forum where people organize post waves or something?

We got this one, the Mag one, and the Team Play thread all basically talking about the same thing.

It's possible that more people are getting into the game with keys from the other sources (not founder friends). They might not have any friends yet and are having a hard time... adjusting. Also, some people are just plain rude. So it makes for some clashes, I guess.

Yeah this has been mentioned before.

Anyway, what is up with these types of threads suddenly appearing? Is there some other Warframe forum where people organize post waves or something?

We got this one, the Mag one, and the Team Play thread all basically talking about the same thing.

shhh you will blow our cover lol

im also in favor of a general chat

Its not abusing the system at all to farm, its part of the game. I don't support excessive or malicious use of powers on team-mates, but being able to target fellow Tenno can be a useful strategy.

I agree. I think the benefits of being able to target your teammates with certain powers have been demonstrated by some people as well.

IMAO warframe w'd be good for battle.net's lobby - rooms filling up to ~25 players, then next room is virtually created, players assigned to a room not full, inviting and whispering implemented, ignore button, a possibility to glimpse ones statistics or more. No moderation needed, all happy.

A lobby chat would be great but this is closed beta, I don't think it's worth getting your knickers in a twist that we don't have one yet. I think it is a good suggestion and support it, but no reason to get upset we don't have one yet, it may very well be in the works.

A lobby chat would be great but this is closed beta, I don't think it's worth getting your knickers in a twist that we don't have one yet. I think it is a good suggestion and support it, but no reason to get upset we don't have one yet, it may very well be in the works.

Agreed. I would be truly surprised if it weren't in the works in one form or other.

If some of you guys are having a problem with the title plz understand this is repond to the recent threads about people complaining about getting the teammates that don't adhere to their style of play. I merely suggest that a lobby system would fix all of that as opposed to an abusable kick system or just banning those players so you can never have a match.

I apologize if you take offence to this but its a title...not the main arguement I'm trying to present

Understood. Just, remember to write a title that actually summarizes your post. It would make searching / skimming more fruitful. As it is, the title makes it sound like it's going to be another rant/letting off steam post. Which it isn't. :)

Edited by Windbow

IMAO warframe w'd be good for battle.net's lobby - rooms filling up to ~25 players, then next room is virtually created, players assigned to a room not full, inviting and whispering implemented, ignore button, a possibility to glimpse ones statistics or more. No moderation needed, all happy.

Bloodline Champions did this very well also.

Private/clan/group channels/chats were also available.

The brief mention of battle.net's lobby chat brought me straight back to being a teenager and playing Diablo II :D

Ahh I miss those days! Do totally want nostalgia! If you guys could add a random gem to click on and off while we chat I'd lose it ^^

Damn I can hear the music in my head now.