Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Reactor/catalyst Alerts

scavenge

The last 2 have been at a time when there were likely the least amount of players online.

At a time when not only Europeans are asleep (usually) but Americans aswell.

Is it really random or is it all manual?

Oh well, never mind xD

The last 2 have been at a time when there were likely the least amount of players online.

At a time when not only Europeans are asleep (usually) but Americans aswell.

Is it really random or is it all manual?

Oh well, never mind xD

Nice feedback... ? XD

Edited by Eisvogel

RNG can be cruel sometimes... I was awake when it happened and got it :P

Helped a friend that was a mastery rank 1 get it too :L

But helping a Loki with low level stats can be annoying if not using a good frame yourself lol

RNG can also look like a cheap excuse (sometimes).

RNG will be RNG, no matter what you say :/

That's why so many people asked for the system itself to be reworked. I believe that rng mostly pisses people off because it's a matter of sheer luck, which is a pretty wild way to distribute the best item in the game (potatos) which at this point is practically a necessity to play the game properly.

The alert system is pretty bad (imo), no matter how they try to tweak it or sell it. Systems that are more solid and static, are easier to deal with among the players and gives the feeling of not getting cheap shoted with missed alerts with that uber important item and also like everyone can get it by putting work on it, instead of just "being there at the right time, no matter the hard work/skills/game dedication".

The Orokin Reactor Alert was yesterday evening, prime-time for North America.  Sorry you missed it, and I agree that they should consider the inconvenience for other timezones, but I don't think Sunday afternoon is the time when the least players are online.

I'm European and i did the Alert with no problems, last game i did before getting in bed.

So it's not really a bad time.

I find it worst the last Catalyst that appeared (if not mistaken) that was around my 10 AM, when i was at work, nevertheless, the alerts are completely random, so i don't actually mind.

If i lose today, i might get tomorrow and so on.

From alerts i've made 12 Catalyst, 5 Formas and 6 Reactor, so i can't really complain

The Orokin Reactor Alert was yesterday evening, prime-time for North America.  Sorry you missed it, and I agree that they should consider the inconvenience for other timezones, but I don't think Sunday afternoon is the time when the least players are online.

You may be correct when saying prime-time for North America.

My bad.

I'm European and i did the Alert with no problems, last game i did before getting in bed.

So it's not really a bad time.

I find it worst the last Catalyst that appeared (if not mistaken) that was around my 10 AM, when i was at work, nevertheless, the alerts are completely random, so i don't actually mind.

If i lose today, i might get tomorrow and so on.

From alerts i've made 12 Catalyst, 5 Formas and 6 Reactor, so i can't really complain

Basicly I agree with everything you said but that 1 line.

If I lose today, I might get next week and so on. /fixed

When I saw the Twitter feed in the morning I was totally jarateed off.

"2nd time in the night in a few day's time when all Europeans are asleep? You can't be serious."

I'm glad that somebody has made a point.

Edited by Buldozers

When I saw the Twitter feed in the morning I was totally jarateed off.

"2nd time in the night in a few day's time when all Europeans are asleep? You can't be serious."

That's kinda what went on here aswell, thus this topic.

Well, I wasn't mad or anything but I was like "really, again?".