Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New starchart locations/planet ideas?

(XBOX)FaZeCraft711

So basically I got really intrested in the location part of warframe like new planets and what not so I created some of my own. Some are bad, some are good, but I just wanted to share em anyway. Btw some of them are based on real exoplanets and moons.

The main orbital 

A larger-than-planet vessel, this orbital is stationed around the sun and used by higher ranked corpus for experiments and research.

New corpus unit variants will be encountered known as "thermodynamic" units. These corpus units have armor like the grineer, but have relatively low amount of shield to balance it.

Some areas here will have windows or other areas open to the sun, in which players will take massive gear damage.

Kepler

A planet from another star system far from the Orokin's reach or care, Kepler has been a big bustiling metropolitan and modern area. Although not much grineer or corpus population are here, a planetary terrorist group hope to capture and terraform the planet for their own. Without Tenno nearby this distant hub, Doom will only continue to befall.

Musca

One of the largest known planets known of the universe, this exoplanet has been explored and heavily researched by the corpus and grineer due to its spectral unaturality.

*There will be two bosses on this planet. One will drop chroma parts for people that want to get it again if they deleted it and another frame that will do size manipulation.

Vulcan

This volcanic planet of black ash and craters of lava is home to the grineer and their fire and explosive based weaponry and units.

Cordelia & Ophelia

The two closest moons of Uranus and used by the grineer mainly for construction on uranus, these two moons are connected together with an interlunar transport station, making them essentially one system.

*parts of equinox night systems drop here, making it easier to grind for equinox.

Centron

The centron is not a planet or a moon; it's a dimension. It's a simulation that's real; existence can be manipulated in impossible ways. It's nowhere yet everywhere. The only location known of it is the gate for it. Once a being passes the gate, their position and time in the universe is a mystery. The centron is home to cepholon, but not all is good. Cephalon thrive on data and knowledge, but in a hub of this, too much concentration is the evil that turns cephalon. The centron tileset looks like the mastery rank test rooms. Cephalon enemies start out in shells/armor that hold weapons and must be broken before killing the cephalons themselves. Once they're broken, the cephalon will be on a projection that must be destroyed to get rid of them.

Krea. (Based on TrES 2b)

Reflecting less than 1% of light received, this black exoplanet has clouds that block any light hitting it, making it darker than any region of space, yet has a much higher temperature than other planets. 

Outer rim. 

This area of the Kuiper belt has been capitalized and militarized by the very rich corpus due to its abundance of large resourceful asteroids and. The corpus have also transformed this area into "the toll booth out of the origin system."

To unlock this system, you will have to do the "reaching far" quest and landing craft missions will be able to be played, which is basically using your ship and going through space like archwing.

Most missions here will be archwing and landing craft missions. Some landing craft missions include:

Dogfight. Like extermination, but with fewer enemies that have a lot higher health.

Sabotage & escape: like sabotage but you must escape through an asteroid field with a time limit after done.

Yevan

A world trapped in time, Yevan is a planet seemingly like a prehistoric Earth filled with many various species of animals and the birthplace of kubrows. With recent disease mutating wildlife and the scattered populations of cavepeople, a once wonderful area must be brought to peace

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RanskyNoodles said:

Wait, like a new size manipulation warframe, or Titania? Because you find all of her parts from quests.

I wanted a warframe that does the exact opposite of Titania, and becomes big!

I want to call her Gulliver. Her final makes her 3-4.5 times her size, (with a maxxed intensity/ primed intensity.)

Yeah a becomes big warframe. Another cool feature I thought was that's players could latch on to you like aiming next to a wall

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FaZeCraft711 said:

Yeah a becomes big warframe. Another cool feature I thought was that's players could latch on to you like aiming next to a wall

Dude that sounds awesome!

I have an idea for an augment,

for her final move, which I don't know the name yet. 

but It'll make allies (when fully upgraded) 1/3 of her giant height.

Also, tweak her height to 6-8.5x

1st ability: Shrinkray

lvl 3: makes any enemy in a 15m 10% of their original height, dramatically slows enemies.

2nd ability: You need to help me with that part.

3rd: Name is not present; Makes bullets larger, along with it's speed. 

4th: Growth, you already know. 

Edited by (XB1)RanskyNoodles
I thought of something

21 hours ago, (Xbox One)RanskyNoodles said:

Dude that sounds awesome!

I have an idea for an augment,

for her final move, which I don't know the name yet. 

but It'll make allies (when fully upgraded) 1/3 of her giant height.

Also, tweak her height to 6-8.5x

1st ability: Shrinkray

lvl 3: makes any enemy in a 15m 10% of their original height, dramatically slows enemies.

2nd ability: You need to help me with that part.

3rd: Name is not present; Makes bullets larger, along with it's speed. 

4th: Growth, you already know. 

For one ability, not really changing size, but it would be called Solidify. The frame would select an area to turn into a solid, and enemies occupying the solid will take massive impact damage. The solid will keep pulsating from nothing back to solid so more damage can be done. Similar to volts shield, the frame can press x near it to use it as cover instead of damage. Obviously the solid block itself would have to be pretty big to actually be good.

37 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FaZeCraft711 said:

For one ability, not really changing size, but it would be called Solidify. The frame would select an area to turn into a solid, and enemies occupying the solid will take massive impact damage. The solid will keep pulsating from nothing back to solid so more damage can be done. Similar to volts shield, the frame can press x near it to use it as cover instead of damage. Obviously the solid block itself would have to be pretty big to actually be good.

Oh, that sounds pretty cool! I love that idea!

I like all of these ideas! Some of them actually got me hyped before I remembered that this is just a thread about ideas... :( 

Some of the ideas, however, seemed like they wouldn't fit the lore... I like the idea of a planet trapped in time, but I don't really see how that fits in with Warframe's lore. Yes, the Orokin had some methods of time travel, but we never really got any confirmation of how their version of time travel worked. I doubt that they froze planets... 

I really liked the idea of the modern-day planet. (That might not be what you meant, but I think that in one of the planets/areas that you mentioned, there were people living in the equivalent of today.) It just gives me chills thinking about what it would be like for us to use Warframes in a modern-day world... I mean, it's kinda like an amazing dream I had a few months ago. All of my favorite characters from video games, Marvel, Star Wars, etc. came to earth and kinda just did their thing here. Whether that be having a galactic war (Star Wars), trying to survive the end of the world (SPOILERS   a book series called Mistborn), or fighting off hordes of machines and clones trying to protect the shattered world they'd been handed (Warframe). Just imagine that. Being in today's world, but with Warframes roaming our cities freely like superheroes, but there are other forces out there trying to either conquer and enslave, conquer and plunder, or consume a planet like ours. The Tenno being the only things that can combat all three of these things at once, are the equivalent of superheroes to the citizens of this planet. That just sounds amazing... The way I put it was similar to my biggest hope for Cetus. I wanted people to revere us as more than just warriors, tools, or merchants, I wanted them to think of us as superheroes. The kids play pretend as us, but not much more. I wanted them to come up to us and ask for autographs and pictures and such. I don't know why I like that idea. I mean, surely the Tenno are seen this way by some people... 

I could type up a whole bunch more on this, but I think that this is a good place to stop. Lol

On 1/22/2018 at 8:13 PM, KelsierSurvivor said:

I like all of these ideas! Some of them actually got me hyped before I remembered that this is just a thread about ideas... :( 

Some of the ideas, however, seemed like they wouldn't fit the lore... I like the idea of a planet trapped in time, but I don't really see how that fits in with Warframe's lore. Yes, the Orokin had some methods of time travel, but we never really got any confirmation of how their version of time travel worked. I doubt that they froze planets... 

I really liked the idea of the modern-day planet. (That might not be what you meant, but I think that in one of the planets/areas that you mentioned, there were people living in the equivalent of today.) It just gives me chills thinking about what it would be like for us to use Warframes in a modern-day world... I mean, it's kinda like an amazing dream I had a few months ago. All of my favorite characters from video games, Marvel, Star Wars, etc. came to earth and kinda just did their thing here. Whether that be having a galactic war (Star Wars), trying to survive the end of the world (SPOILERS   a book series called Mistborn), or fighting off hordes of machines and clones trying to protect the shattered world they'd been handed (Warframe). Just imagine that. Being in today's world, but with Warframes roaming our cities freely like superheroes, but there are other forces out there trying to either conquer and enslave, conquer and plunder, or consume a planet like ours. The Tenno being the only things that can combat all three of these things at once, are the equivalent of superheroes to the citizens of this planet. That just sounds amazing... The way I put it was similar to my biggest hope for Cetus. I wanted people to revere us as more than just warriors, tools, or merchants, I wanted them to think of us as superheroes. The kids play pretend as us, but not much more. I wanted them to come up to us and ask for autographs and pictures and such. I don't know why I like that idea. I mean, surely the Tenno are seen this way by some people... 

I could type up a whole bunch more on this, but I think that this is a good place to stop. Lol

Yea, I agree some may not fit into lore, but it's fun just to think. Like it would be funny seeing a frame just riding around on top of a dinosaur, but idk. Maybe they could find an implement something like it, but maybe not. Anyway thanks for sharing your story!

Would like to see some sort of endless war.Void leads to another starchart where a few sentients and old orokin elites survived, prepared over time with tech powerfull enough to take down tennos and frame.Frames as enemy's, new allies or species on the new starchart etc.