Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, We Have To Talk About Nightmare.

Loser

I've been running it since the day we got them.

I've nightmared from Terminus to Outer Terminus.

I've ran at least 1 nightmare/day.

I still don't have Blaze and Hammershot.

I don't care if you make it borderline impossible (not too much though, just went Narcissus nightmare with frost and all team got oneshot by something at wave 1 whilst having globe on... NOT COOL, we don't even know what hit us!), I don't care if only one warframe and only one weapon would work there, I didn't care much about the minimap, about vampire, about drain, about any other thing you could bring there, just make it so I can get those 2 mods THIS YEAR!

Should I go all 30 or should I go all lvl1 no mods?

Should I bring other people or should I solo?

Should I speedrun or should I make that nothing moves in the entire map?

Should I finish it without opening a single can or should I masterthief every single locker?

Should I go max level, some specific level, or level doesn't matter?

Please give me a hint. My Serration went from 11 to 12 from all the Focus energies and Wildfires I fused into it. I'm at the breaking point on this!

If your farming the new dual mods then run missions with a friend or 2, not defense. I got all these mods apart from Hammershot within 2-3 hours and then hammershot appeared a few days later as an end reward.

Missions are your friend when trying to aquire. Defense is fun and for the challenge with friends once you have them imo.

If your farming the new dual mods then run missions with a friend or 2, not defense. I got all these mods apart from Hammershot within 2-3 hours and then hammershot appeared a few days later as an end reward.

Missions are your friend when trying to aquire. Defense is fun and for the challenge with friends once you have them imo.

Like I said, nightmared from Terminus to Outer terminus. Farmed, and farmed, and farmed.

The last idea I got is that maybe I should wear pink shorts while I play...

I have 4 Blazes, 1 of each other, (no smite but i don't care about those) and no hammer shot, the one i need to finish my build)

The rate is nice, demands your time, effort, and luck. Me gusta

Except no time and no effort required. Only luck.

35 solo runs and 20 stunning speeds later.

I think I'm getting the message. DE won't give their top mods to persons who were $&*&*#(%& enough to pay them. They must pay, and the Blaze with Hammershot is just the carrot waived before their noses by the smarter free players. I get it. Lol noob. Shame on me.

If you listen, you can hear my thoughts on upgrading founder pack sipping away and thoughts about uninstalling and extremely obscene venting at boards for the one last time filling the gap.