Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage tick and attack speed on held weapons

DroopingPuppy

For now, the numbers of ammo spent on the held weapon has really no meaning other than ammo efficiency. And the damage tick is fixed for now.

But, how about to making some diffrence? What if ammo spent affects damage tick? So, if you have a weapon that spends 5 ammo per a sec and damaging per a sec, and if you have 50% attack speed mod on it, then it spends 7.5 ammo per a sec, and cause damage per every 0.666.. sec. Then it makes viable to use stackable procs on held weapons. Damage 2.5 may solve this, but held weapon needs more change.

Perhaps, default damage per tick can be diffrenct between each held weapons. So the weapon with bad ammo efficiency may have more damage ticks per a second.

22 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

It used to be somewhat like this, but got nerfed into the ground for being too good. I highly doubt that reversing the continuos weapon nerf will even make them meta right now, but DE doesnt like unnerfing for some reason...

I'm pretty sure it actually got nerfed because it caused performance issues. The fact that they became worse was just a byproduct. That is at least what I have heard