Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

Hello,

I am interested in joining the clan. What apeals to me is the competetive part and small sized clan.(always nice to play with like-minded people)

Currently mastery rank 9. Active in EU-timezone.

gr, Rizzler25

PM sent with further instructions!

Hihi,

I would like to join you guys! Im a very competetive player and I enjoy using voicechat while playing! Mastery rank 15 timezone is GMT+1 but dont look weird at me when im still playing at 4AM.

BerserkingAce

PM sent with further instructions.

I've been looking for a good, mid sized, and active clan.  I've been playing almost non-stop since April of last year.  Missed about two events when I took a few months break.  I'm currently Rank 10 and my main is Banshee.  I've been playing her since release and <3 her (forma'd her 5 times prior to aura's giving mod points ;x).

At the moment I work 3rd shift so I normally play 8AM-1PM CST on work days and 9PM and into early hours of morning on days off.  I have a mic and can download RaidCall.  I'm use to chatting on Ventrilo/Teamspeak so can't be much different.  In between events I want to start getting into some endless missions.

I've been looking for a good, mid sized, and active clan.  I've been playing almost non-stop since April of last year.  Missed about two events when I took a few months break.  I'm currently Rank 10 and my main is Banshee.  I've been playing her since release and <3 her (forma'd her 5 times prior to aura's giving mod points ;x).

At the moment I work 3rd shift so I normally play 8AM-1PM CST on work days and 9PM and into early hours of morning on days off.  I have a mic and can download RaidCall.  I'm use to chatting on Ventrilo/Teamspeak so can't be much different.  In between events I want to start getting into some endless missions.

A PM has been sent, please check your inbox.

I'm very interested in joining your clan. I'm a Southeast Asian(GMT +8) player who has been playing since September 2013, currently Rank 10. My favourite warframes are Nyx and Vauban, I have mostly all of the warframes except for the recent ones(close to getting them though). My favorite weapon is the Ignis, I used 6 Formas on it and spend a lot of time modding it for various situations and I'm happy with how it turned out.

I particularly play around 8am-12pm, 8pm to 10pm, but some days I play all out.

I really like Warframe but so far, I've haven't gotten into a community that really communicates so I'm very interested in a clan with Raidcall, I do have a mic, I am an avid Ventrillo user. 

Your clan sounds great I would like to join. I just left the first clan I was in due to a drop in activity from the other members

-over 150 hours on warframe

-mastery rank 7 almost 8

-raidcall is not a problem, I do not have a mic at the moment(it broke yesterday) but plan to get one within the week. 

My favorite frame is mag, but I mix it up all the time. 

If there is anything else you would like to know please ask.

*edit spelling

Edited by Bambo222

Care to throw me an invite? I recently returned to Warframe and as it turns out, my old clan has become quite inactive.

I figured I'd apply since you seem like a friendly bunch, if I am to go by your prior comments.

I succesfully fill all prerequisites, even though I can't guarantee I'll be able to talk everyday.

My in-game name is "Rodge"  and I'm looking forward to playing with you guys.

Edited by Rodge

Care to throw me an invite? I recently returned to Warframe and as it turns out, my old clan has become quite inactive.

I figured I'd apply since you seem like a friendly bunch, if I am to go by your prior comments.

I succesfully fill all prerequisites, even though I can't guarantee I'll be able to talk everyday.

My in-game name is "Rodge"  and I'm looking forward to playing with you guys.

PM has been sent to Rodge.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm come here by your recommendation!

You guys look like a bunch of friendlies, and I'm interested to join you!

My rank = 7 nearly 8

My favorite frame = Hell yeah! Rhino!

I played this game since closed beta now in steam almost 460+ hours!

I can't guarantee that I'm going to play this game everyday because steam sale...you know...a bunch of cool games.

I prefer typing than using a mic because I want to practice English and I can type really fast.

I'm look forward to play with you guys soon! 

• 3 weeks later...

This clan looks insanely interesting and love the music you put in the thread. 

I'm still learning about Warframe (last time i played seriously was when Nekros came out and i stopped for personal reasons) but now everything is fine and i'm curious to learn more. seems like a lot of updates has been done so would be cool if i had help. No worries i adapt fast.

I'm pretty curious and have also been excited for a good pvp to show my skills or learn more. 

As for communications wise, that won't be a problem, i have Skype, RaidCall, etc. not to mention i also Stream a few games on Twitch.tv so you can also find me there as well but i'm not a famous person or anything just a guy loving to play/communicate with people. (If anything i could advertise IF YOU WANT ME TO about the clan as well)

err..that's pretty much it OH BY THE WAY...please bump the ost. lol had to make 2 tabs in order to hear the music still while typing this reply (Y) thanks and cyaz

This clan looks insanely interesting and love the music you put in the thread. 

I'm still learning about Warframe (last time i played seriously was when Nekros came out and i stopped for personal reasons) but now everything is fine and i'm curious to learn more. seems like a lot of updates has been done so would be cool if i had help. No worries i adapt fast.

I'm pretty curious and have also been excited for a good pvp to show my skills or learn more. 

As for communications wise, that won't be a problem, i have Skype, RaidCall, etc. not to mention i also Stream a few games on Twitch.tv so you can also find me there as well but i'm not a famous person or anything just a guy loving to play/communicate with people. (If anything i could advertise IF YOU WANT ME TO about the clan as well)

err..that's pretty much it OH BY THE WAY...please bump the ost. lol had to make 2 tabs in order to hear the music still while typing this reply (Y) thanks and cyaz

Messaged RC in game.