Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

I am auctioning off our last two spots in this magnificent clan.........minimum bid is a pistol mutation mod........or 59.95.........or a cow.

Please contact our customer service department with any questions.......

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, im new in warframe and is looking for a good clan who can help me explore the game more...

IGN: Chelly-IA

Class: Excalibur, Trinity, Ash(On the Way), Ember(On The Way)

Gamer type: Student(Most Active on Weekends and evenings)

Greetings!

I've tried to invite you but it says you are already in a guild.

I will send you a friend request so that I can still contact you when you get online.

Hey I would like to join your clan. I am an active but quiet player and I started warframe last spring but stopped playing over the summer so i am still kinda new.

Greetings!

I've sent you an invite to the clan.  I hope you enjoy your stay!

We ran out of cake a day or two ago and I have yet to get some more

BUT DO NOT FEAR FOR CRIMSON THE CAKE MASTER IS HERE!

But I get the cake from the store.  He just likes playing chef ;)

• 1 month later...

im interested in joining its hard to find friendly clans, anymore, but its nice to see there are some, i do like competitive gameplay and i also like having fun, i am also new to the game i only have one warframe but i am still good

Edited by fad3dr3ality

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to be a part of your clan! 

Mastery Level: 4
Mic: Yes (Downloading Raid Call is not a problem)

.I have 135 hours played in Warframe
.My favorite frame is Ash
.I am active, helpful, competitive, and a team-player

.I currently have no clan

Edited by Silent-Night

.My favorite frame is Ash

GAH! Not another that like ash D=. (jks)

Welcome =]

Unfortunatly I wasn't given enough warning to get some new-commer cake.  So your gona have to settle with the Veteran cake for now.  Its more or less orange. Ish.  Kinda.  Actually I think its gone green.  I swear it was orange to start with Oo.  Oh well.  Help yourself! I shall be back with the Newcommer cake.  As soon as the Grineer stop asking for autographs and the Corpus move away from the cake aisle.  Maybe I should just get my bow. ....

Yh I'll just get the bow.

I am currently looking to find an ACTIVE clan in war frame, i I am a 38 yr old Brit currently Mastery Rank 9 ..10 in a matter of hours.... I am Just building my last 2 war-frames just need to get them to 30 and i will have used and lvled all frames including primes.. I have been in 2 other clans that slowly became inactive and it kills the fun when your playing solo in a empty dead chat room, i have been fighting corpus battles in the current event but dont mid changing if needs be as the rewards and event in whole hasnt been as exciting as i had hoped. And i do have a mic and getting raid call wont be an issue if you need more info feel free to contact me..
steam - wolfie75uk
email wolfies75uk@gmail.com
or skype Live:wolfie1975uk

Greetings!

Welcome to the clan.

I've sent you an invite to the clan.  The raidcall group is in the MOTD when you accept the invite =].

Hope you enjoy your stay!

(I'm still on the case about the cake so you'll have to wait a few before I can give you a piece)

Edited by Morte_de_Angelis

Yaaay Good Job mates, we beat the fourth place in last hour and overtook the xXxTeam Frame BrazilxXx clan by only 6 points, they put an amazing fight, last night they had over 150's points ahead of us. Thank you very much Team Frame Brazil for putting up such a good fight and made this normally boring event so much exciting :)

Edited by Spammie

Hello! I started playing Warframe ever since the beginning of open beta, and am currently mastery rank 8. I tend to have a very casual playstyle, but when it comes to weekend events, I'll probably be the most hardcore player you'll ever see. I'm located in Hong Kong, which is located in South East Asia, so if you're anywhere close, feel free to invite me to a few games (that's if I get invited to the clan) 

I would love to join to small sized clan, because it gives me more of a collective group feeling compared to clan with over 100+ members. In a small clan like this, I can get to know everybody :). 

In short, I would love to join Coup de Grace.

I look forward to meeting everyone! :)