Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

Hello, i used to play this game back in alpha or early beta (can't remember exactly) And just got back to it a few days ago and i really enjoy it so far. I'm looking for some ppl to play with that does content together and help each other out. I myself is a rather competetive player when it comes to online games so i have no problem commiting time and effort into the game and help the clan out. 

I'm currently mastery rank 3 (and a half) running with Loki, dread hikou and dual ethers.

If your interested in letting me into the clan go ahead :)

Greetings, Daniel :)

Hello, i used to play this game back in alpha or early beta (can't remember exactly) And just got back to it a few days ago and i really enjoy it so far. I'm looking for some ppl to play with that does content together and help each other out. I myself is a rather competetive player when it comes to online games so i have no problem commiting time and effort into the game and help the clan out. 

I'm currently mastery rank 3 (and a half) running with Loki, dread hikou and dual ethers.

If your interested in letting me into the clan go ahead :)

Greetings, Daniel :)

Forum PM sent, please check your inbox. =)

Hello, I would like to join your clan.

I stared playing this game a while ago and now I am mastery rank 4 (nearly 5). I currently own 4 warframes and I really enjoy this game.

I play occasionally during my free time or when ever there is an event.

I am not really sure what els I could tell you about myself, but I guess I will be more social if you talk me ingame or on skype (Yes, I have a mic and my nickname is the same on skype; Azarlat). So please contact me and I will be happy to talk to you.

Thank you.

Azarlat

Hello... I saw a messege on Mars-Wahiba that you were recruiting players so i thought i could join... I played Warframe for 53 hours( i started playing 2/3 weeks ago and i only have 3 Warframes (Loki- first choice, Valkir- she has nice armore and Nyx- she reminds me of somthing...) but i love playing in the void( most of the time) unless there is an event or some invasione, i have formats and some stuff and i don't mind spending them on my clan(if i get into one that is...). (Also i have Master Thif and Thifs With (>Loot<)). I have Dual Eathers, Twin Gremlins , and Vaktis(Vaktis is still lvl 13 the other two are 30...) Sorry if this messege is boring i just want to present myself... Pleas reply as soon as you can to tell me if i am worth something...

IGN: Sinlora

I've been playing forever, lol.  Looking for a good group of people to hang out with and run high level content.  I also like to help people out along the way.  I think the music is pretty awesome that you linked, I could see myself running a solo instance listening to this.  I'm going to link my stats, sorry for the blocked out plat and money :P8rUV1ds.jpg

Edited by Sinlora

hello :)

I would like to join the clan.

My friend DiviNe actually told me about you guys, he recently joined :)

Mastery Level: 6

I play mostly Rhino, also Nova

I'm a teampayer... i'm mostly casual.. just enjoing the game.

hope to see you guys ingame..

CruelMaiden

Edited by CruelMaiden

Greetings, I'm Khazzadum(but i will change my name to Icarus in the future)

im Mastery 8 with 610 hours on the battlefield

i was the best, in our fallen guild the Death Circle a home of 98 Competitive Tenno ... then it start falling apart....

If you still have space for another Shinobi in your garrison i would be happy to join your cause.I've been helping Coup de Grace on Dark Sectors for a time now, so i taught why don't i make it official, If you still have space ofcourse, but i really want to prove my self to the Coup de Grace, become a worthy member and an important part of the family.

IGN: Khazzadum                I am also a great cook!! but mostly on Cakes and minipancakes.

Edit: CAKES!!

Edited by Khazzadum

Greetings, I'm Khazzadum(but i will change my name to Icarus in the future)

im Mastery 8 with 610 hours on the battlefield

i was the best, in our fallen guild the Death Circle a home of 98 Competitive Tenno ... then it start falling apart....

If you still have space for another Shinobi in your garrison i would be happy to join your cause.I've been helping Coup de Grace on Dark Sectors for a time now, so i taught why don't i make it official, If you still have space ofcourse, but i really want to prove my self to the Coup de Grace, become a worthy member and an important part of the family.

IGN: Khazzadum                I am also a great cook!! but mostly on Cakes and minipancakes.

Edit: CAKES!!

im from bulgaria i whant some of that cake  two bra i was a  warlord in the bulgarian clan  but  quit dont ask why :D and im a good shot  and aceptional whit bladed weapons

A PM has been sent, please check your forum inbox.

Hi there !

I am a 17 year old warframe player from Bucharest, Romania. I speak english fluently and I like making new friends ! :)

I've been playing warframe for about a year now, currently mastery rank 15, almost 16, very active and competitive - 985 hours played. I enjoy the ideea of clans competing in events DE is hosting. It's a fun way to play this game at a competitive level.

I would like to join Coup de Grace for a few reasons. First one being the fact that it is a very active clan, and secondly it does a great job with interacting with its members, both of these were not happening in my old clan.

So if you have a spare bed and some hot meals, I would be more than happy to join you !

Thanks for reading, have a great day everyone !

Hi my Ign is SamuraiXX been playing this game for quite a while im currently mastery rank 14. Ive been in 2 clans so far both were inactive so i left, looking for a fun loving group who are active :D

Hi there !

I am a 17 year old warframe player from Bucharest, Romania. I speak english fluently and I like making new friends ! :)

I've been playing warframe for about a year now, currently mastery rank 15, almost 16, very active and competitive - 985 hours played. I enjoy the ideea of clans competing in events DE is hosting. It's a fun way to play this game at a competitive level.

I would like to join Coup de Grace for a few reasons. First one being the fact that it is a very active clan, and secondly it does a great job with interacting with its members, both of these were not happening in my old clan.

So if you have a spare bed and some hot meals, I would be more than happy to join you !

Thanks for reading, have a great day everyone !

A PM has been sent to you both, please check your forum inbox.

Hey, i'm a competitive type and am have only one warframe so far hoping to get more i will be able to help out from australia not much of a &#036;&amp;*^ and hope to see you all soon i also have raidcall installed so its all g if thats ok?

Hey, i'm a competitive type and am have only one warframe so far hoping to get more i will be able to help out from australia not much of a &#036;&amp;*^ and hope to see you all soon i also have raidcall installed so its all g if thats ok?

A PM has been sent to your forum inbox.

Hello, I'm mastery rank 7 in game and I'm mainly a casual player but I can be competitive when it's required. I'm mic ready and play Ash/Loki but looking forward to Ember.

Right now I'm just trying to level up to unlock everything. I love melee but also love a godly gun more. : )

Hello, I'm mastery rank 7 in game and I'm mainly a casual player but I can be competitive when it's required. I'm mic ready and play Ash/Loki but looking forward to Ember.

Right now I'm just trying to level up to unlock everything. I love melee but also love a godly gun more. : )

Hello, I've been playing for a bit, I'm mastery rank 10 and I would like to join an active clan, I have a mic set up for voice chat and have no problem with downloading a program to chat on. Thanks for reading, hopefully I could join this clan :D

As always, please check your forum inbox please.

Hello, interested in being part of a casual group of gamers. I have a mic and the ability to get the freebie software.

Mastery Level: 3

I've got enough time to be competent, though I wouldn't call myself an ace as of yet. I just unlocked the Oberon which I think will probably by my favorite.

I am actually coming back into this game and would like to join a relatively small community of players. I've been playing off an on since Alpha, but since I recently stopped playing League I have much more time that I can now dedicate to picking Warframe up. I believe I meet all the requirements. 

Hello i would love to join you're active cool named clan i play eeryday for 3-5 hours a day and would really like people to talk and play with i also have skype, ts, vent ect. message or invite me when you get a chance IGN meancheeks Mastery rank 9