Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

Hello, I've been interested in this Clan for a while but never knew the "recruitment" requirements until recently. I have been playing Warframe since Update 6, with the last major event I have participated in being the Gradivus Dilemma; after which I had a long hiatus due to illness. I have recovered and am now getting back into the flow; I have two Warframes maxed out(Excalibur and Trinity), and have begun maxing Volt; I am Mastery Rank 5 as of this post, will likely go to 6 soon. I love the competitive scene in Warframe and have been participating in the Dark Sectors for your Clan as a freelancer. If you choose not to accept me, that is fine; I thank you for your time and consideration.

Hello

my IGN is infinitiminded and Im a veteran player who has too much experience. I actually have a clan "Dream busters" myself, buuuut its kinda falling apart at the moment and there are only a hand full of us keeping everything together. we try to make events and show our stuff to make it more fun but no cigar. On the bright side some of us are inseparable. I was wondering if it would be too much trouble for some of my peeps to transfer over to coup de grace. Thanks a lot

here is our facebook group page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DBWarFrame/

I started playing warfarme and thought my friends would pick it up sadly no. I was left to grind for a bad storm clan with 50 members and i was only one online for months. Now I am rank 16 and still lone wolfing the game so would really like to join this clan. No stranger for competition, grinding, farming etc. Hope you consider my application.

Hi, I'm Ski3slin3 as u see, ppl call me Skie :D i would like to join this clan. Although i just created this acc 2 days ago and still a noob, but im trying hard to get stronger day by day. Im pretty active :D

My primary frame is Volt (at least for now, im building Saryn and Nova, and im going to build all the female frame :v ). I had built a Cronos sword and im love using it :)) Looking to change my Braton to another wep, it perform badly, also change my Furax to AFurax (double the power, double the fun ^^ )

Hope i can get the full experience of Warframe with u guys :D 

Hello I'm interested in your clan! I'm a closed beta player a llittle bit back after warframe started. I've been looking for a clan and friends to play with and be active with them. It's been quite lonesome and boring playing alone. When I heard about your clan from DE, i was excited, i wanted to know more and join you guys. I'm an active player, but there will be time that work and college get in my way and i have to take care of those, which causes me to be in haitus for quite some time..I hope you guys don't mind of that problem..I do also have RaidCall to join, as well as skype

my ign is Aquillux

I hope to hear from you guys soon and get to know you guys, really excited :)

Edited by Aquillux

Hello,

I am interseted in your clan for many reasons including the close friends you seem to emit, with the strategics of a conquering army when it comes to events. reminds me of my old days in world of warcraft. i heard about you from -CdG-Nova when i played with him for a survival. I have been playing for a few months rank 7 going on 8 (whenever i feel like doing the rank up ;P). Hope to hear from you :)

IGN is Mister_Mav

I've been playing for over a year now, I was 1 of the first few worldwide to play the open beta on steam when it dropped, and only now have I found a community that cares for the player, rather then the treats the clan gives out. I would be honoured If I could join Coup De Grace, I'm extremely active on warframe and have logged nearly 700 hours! my dedication to the game is phenomenal but I've never been able to share this with another player/s. Would you accept me into your illustrious Coup De Grace clan?

Hey there :) I recently took a break from Warframe and only just came back as U14 was released, I've been a long time player,  since just after it was released on steam. Recently left a small clan which had a great community, but fell apart. I've been looking for the same friendly community, and also a bit of competitiveness :) After reading your spotlight, I pretty much decided I wanted to join :) I'm mastery rank 5 at the moment. Hope you consider me.

Cider.

Hi 
I would like to join:

I play since closed beta (with breaks of course:P)

My gear:

RANK 4

Main Frame: Formaed Oberon (caster build)

Communication: to listen-always, to speak only when i have free time from wife and kid sleeping in next room :) so only one way:P

Hope you need a healer :D

Hello all, i m only level 4 currently but an avid player since sometime last year. Been looking for an active clan to get into and you guys seem pretty great so here i am. Currently rocking the rhino and such.  I can be rather competitive and am currently playing in your clan battles on mars... (you need more people online). Well you know where to find me, hopefully see you all soon

Uh, hey! I'm Rena and I'm interested in joining your clan! This is going to be weird, so bear with me.

I'm Mastery Rank 9 but I really am new to the game in terms of knowledge aside from "how to make things and level them" and "if you shoot it, it'll eventually die". I'm very good at the last part. My work tends to be all over the place in terms of hours, so I can't be sure I'll be on every day but at the very least I'll be on very often. I'm also a sub in a League of Legends team and there are times where my team mates need me. I've not really found a warframe to stick to, but I've been having a lot of fun with Loki and Vauban. Same goes for weapons, I've yet to find a combination I enjoy using. I've come to enjoy defence missions and my current goal is to find a good setup and survive survival for longer than 10 minutes! I'm from the United Kingdom, so of course I speak English and I'm very happy to go on Raidcall when needed. 

Hope to hear from you soon and keep up with all the good work!

Hey Folks, I'm pretty keen on joining your clan. I've actually just finished reading the clan spotlight on the main page, and your clan sounds like a really fun place to be. Naturally i'm an English speaker and i've got quite a bit of knowledge about Warframe over the course of my playing it. Cheers for the consideration.

JazDaddy.

I want to join, i always play warframe alone. so i want to join your clan because its interesting compare to my old clan.

Hi, my name is Alucard Yuunji, and I'm interested in joining your clan. My mastery level is 6, but I will try to be as useful as possible to you guys. I as well, use Raidcall.

As usual, please check your forum inboxes =)

Hello im interested to join your clan.Im very competitive thats why I leaved my clan and very friendly.I played warframe like 887h.In conclave i woned lots of matches and all was just for fun and to see how powerfull are the other players.I have skype ,curse and raidcall accounts.My favorite warframe at the moment is Mirage just for her abilities.I'm mastery rank 15 just 20000 points untill I will rankup. (Sorry if my English gramar is pretty bad)

Edited by Twisty171

Hi there. Your clan looks both friendly and active, something I am sad to admit I could not say about the clan I was in previously.

I'm mastery rank 8 and have been playing off and on for quite a while now. I have Raidcall and am happy to use it.

I prefer to use crowd control frames like Vauban and Loki, and I enjoy using Rhino in lower level missions to ensure I can stomp everything and run in for a revive, without falling myself. If you'll have me, I think I'd greatly enjoy being a part of your clan.

Hello im interested to join your clan.Im very competitive thats why I leaved my clan and very friendly.I played warframe like 697h.In conclave i woned lots of matches and all was just for fun and to see how powerfull are the other players.I have skype ,curse and raidcall accounts.My favorite warframe at the moment is Mirage just for her abilities.I'm mastery rank  15.

Hey there, Coup De Grace looks and sounds like a pretty solid and built up group and I would like to join you.

I'm pretty active on Warframe, especially when there are others to play with. I'm Mastery Rank 7 with around 530 hours logged, mainly since I find a setup that I like and stick with it until something more interesting turns up. My main frame at the moment is Valkyr, with a Soma, Dex Furis and Dual Ichors. Frost comes a close second, especially for defence. 

I have both a mic and raidcall.

The current clan I am in is one I set up for my friends and I as they were getting into Warframe so we could access all the clantech gear and have somewhere to trade, but they have since had a waning interest in Warframe, so I decided to hand them the clan in case they came back and move to pastures new!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey y'all, lemme start by telling you a little about myself. I started playing warframe back around update 7, I'm mastery 16 almost 17. I have well over 1,000+ hours in the game, and always participate in events. I always try and support dark sector fights whenever possible, and when im not im farming for things. Yes i have a mic.

This clan looks active and fun, a total change from my last one, who stopped all activity all together. Anyway i'm not sure what else to say, except I hope to hear back from one of you lovely people, and look forward to (hopefully) playing with a fun group of people! 

PS: My IGN is demoonic

Edited by Demoonic