Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

I'd love to join your clan. I've been looking for a social clan for a long time and I'm certain I have come to the right place.

Few things about me:

I have a mic

Played Warframe over 211 hours.

Mastery rank 8 (and a half).

I'm Dutch and proud ;p

Downloading and installing Raidcall won't be a problem for me. I also have Skype, Razer Comms and Curse.

IGN: Daruso.

Been here since closed Beta, still active.

Most important of all, I want to make fun.

Thanks for considering me and I hope to see you all ingame!

Hey! I've been playing Warframe since before the Founders program. I took a break for a while, so I'm only mastery rank 7. I main a Volt but also love Frost. I've been looking for some friends to play with, so when I saw your interview on the Warframe homepage, I just had to sign up! I have raidcall and am an active player.

Hey there my IGN: is canvoodoo and i would like t join im mostly a casual gamer but i can do whatever the clan want im a mastery rank 7 play for 2 years rhougly and my only characters hav been rhino and excalibur i woul love  a community that is kind and loving to one another and would enjoy my stay with you  :D

I'm a very active member, and im willing to be in raid call every time im on. My mastery rank is 7 almost 8. I have 9 warframes; Rhino, Nova, Zephyr, Loki, Trinity, Nekros, Oberon, Frost, and Vauban. I've been playing the game for 6 months almost 7. My current clan is Grinner Slicing Brotherhood, and the reason I want to leave is there is very few people who I get the chance to talk to and set up games with.

I would like to Join your Team. i consider myself and ok player. Ive been playing since the second week in December, I love PvE and is willing to help whoever i can with missions.

Currently have

615 gameplay hours,

Mastery Rank 10

14 warframes, i consider about 8 of them are void ready

curently lvling mirage and other random gear to raise my mastery

favorite arsenal is: Rhino, Latron Prime, Akvasto, Dragon Nikana 

Thanks in advance for considering my proposal

Everyone before this point had been replied to.  Please check your inboxes.

Recruitment is closed for now as we approach max capacity.  New spots will be available in the future. We are giving enough time for all the applicants thus far to show up.  Anyone else who is still interested, I will put you on a wait list incase some of these new recruits don't show up or work out.  Thank you for all of your interest, I will keep this thread updated.

Edited by Evangelyte

Hi, I read your interview and I was very interested in what you all had to say, and now I'd like to be a part of your clan!

I am a Mastery Rank 9 Player and Founder, I mainly Trollban, but I am a all around good player. VOIP is not a problem either for me. I promise you, I don't disappoint.

Edited by DirtyBearz

Good day. I loved your clan the moment i read your interview. I was quite disappointed with myself that i did not learn about your clan during the Fusion MOA events. Yes, from what you've read, i was in warframe since the very beginning & im still loving it. I'm a Mastery Rank 10 Hunter, friendly and I would love to be a part of your clan. I just left my clan recently, as they are getting less and less active. :( 

I know ur having a big bloom with intakes. i dont mind the wait, i just loved to be part of ur clan. ;)

Hey Guys, know that recruitment is closed for the moment but I'll throw my name on the waiting list anyway. Long time player of warfame, though took a long break after the clan update but I'm back now in a big way. I'm an Australian player and if needed would be happy to raid with you guys and contribute hard during events. Looking for a mixture of fun and competitive in a clan and by the looks of things you're top contenders whiles still having fun and that appeals greatly.

Hello, might I be able to join your clan? 

Here is more info:

mastery: 9

style: tank (I CAME IN LIKE A RHINO CHARGE!)

i have been looking for a new clan, and you guys do seem nice. So i was wondering if i could join.

i am wondering if i could be thrown onto the waiting list like Cross_Sabre

Mastery rank 16 almost 17 and master founder. Been playing since closed beta. Looking for a place to help new players but also push the team and top leader boards. Im very active.

Edited by PsychPT

Hi I was wondering if i could apply to join your clan. I'm a mastery rank 8 player who is very active and loyal ( I.E ive been in the same guild on WOW since it came out). I love meeting new people talking on skype and just all around having fun. Im very willing to help other clan members in missions farming and especially events. Im also very competitive.

Thanks,
       Wartgodz

Edited by wartgodz

Hi, I read your interview and I was very interested in what you all had to say, and now I'd like to be a part of your clan!

I am a Mastery Rank 9 Player and Founder, I mainly Trollban, but I am a all around good player. VOIP is not a problem either for me. I promise you, I don't disappoint.

Hello,

If there are posts available in the future, I would like to try my skill as part of your group. I've been playing since open beta.

Good day. I loved your clan the moment i read your interview. I was quite disappointed with myself that i did not learn about your clan during the Fusion MOA events. Yes, from what you've read, i was in warframe since the very beginning & im still loving it. I'm a Mastery Rank 10 Hunter, friendly and I would love to be a part of your clan. I just left my clan recently, as they are getting less and less active. :( 

I know ur having a big bloom with intakes. i dont mind the wait, i just loved to be part of ur clan. ;)

These individuals on the waiting list have been notified of the open spots.  I appreciate everyone's patience. 

Throwing my hat in the mix. Understand there is a waiting period, but I wanted to try to get in with as best I could, saw you guys use Raidcall in the interview, use that with my SWOTOR guild so convenient. Also the clan I had is long dead, no one has logged in for 100 days, so my Dojo is a tad...empty, and I suppose lonely. So I will be leveling my Oberon in the meantime, maybe ill see you guys out there.

Just saw CdG's article on the main site, and it really intrigues me. I'm a veteran player, now mastery rank 13, and have been around since late Update 9. I'm usually very active, going on about daily. My current clan isn't really doing it for me, and I'm rather a big fan of small clans. I'm 18 years old, mature, good grammar (if that actually means anything to you), and willing to talk. Send me a message in-game or here, if I look like I'm worth any consolidation. Thanks. 

Hello, I understand that there is currently a wait period and that is fine, I would still like to add my name to the waiting list anyways, I'm a very active player and left my current clan because no one was really ever on anymore, I've been playing since update 13 and am mastery rank 10. Thank you very much for you time in reading this and would love any opportunity to be a part of a friendly and competitive Clan such as CdG.

Can i join the clan? It looks like a really great clan...i would love to be in it. I read the community spotlight where you guys got interviewed... you guys looks great...having fun time together... I've been clanless (is that even a word) for some time... Been playing since Easter 2013...i think...the storage canister was reskinned as an easter egg. So... i see that you guys has the recruitment closed but there's a waiting list...soo... i'll just leave a reply here....hope you guys recruit me. Thanks

Edited by Triksking

Hello,

If there are posts available in the future, I would like to try my skill as part of your group. I've been playing since open beta.

I have a friend of mine in your ranks "Hiegard"

Edited by OneUp.

I've been a longtime Warframe player, coming off and on searching for a group of friends that enjoy the game as much as I do. Time and time again I've been in a clan and just left because of a high focus on "meta" content and a sort of perceived progression over just enjoying the game itself and a lack of a good community. 

Your clan seems pretty chill, relaxed, and most of all a big family which is what I've been looking for. I do have a vast majortiy of the frames and can play them all decently (except miss lobster tail, and saryn. Never could get a handle on them for some reason. No idea why though.) for an position that you need ran.

Hi Guys, hi can i join your clan, im playing warframe since they start )

To Fox:  I was unable to send you a message with further instructions.  Please check your inbox/options and resolve this issue.  For now, I had to pass over you.

Hey Guys, know that recruitment is closed for the moment but I'll throw my name on the waiting list anyway. Long time player of warfame, though took a long break after the clan update but I'm back now in a big way. I'm an Australian player and if needed would be happy to raid with you guys and contribute hard during events. Looking for a mixture of fun and competitive in a clan and by the looks of things you're top contenders whiles still having fun and that appeals greatly.

Hello, might I be able to join your clan? 

Here is more info:

mastery: 9

style: tank (I CAME IN LIKE A RHINO CHARGE!)

i have been looking for a new clan, and you guys do seem nice. So i was wondering if i could join.

i am wondering if i could be thrown onto the waiting list like Cross_Sabre

As for Cross and kanzu, please check your inbox, I have sent a PM with further instructions.

Mastery rank 16 almost 17 and master founder. Been playing since closed beta. Looking for a place to help new players but also push the team and top leader boards. Im very active.

Hi I was wondering if i could apply to join your clan. I'm a mastery rank 8 player who is very active and loyal ( I.E ive been in the same guild on WOW since it came out). I love meeting new people talking on skype and just all around having fun. Im very willing to help other clan members in missions farming and especially events. Im also very competitive.

Thanks,

Wartgodz

A PM has been sent to you both, please check your forum inbox.