Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

Hi, I'd like to join Coup De Grace, My IGN is AgentMidnight.

I own every warframe except for Loki/Loki prime, and I'm mastery rank 12. I've been playing for at least a year now.

I'm a founder (Hunter Badge Hue), and this game has been great and still keeps improving! 

I'm currently looking for a nice active community, and if you guys are open still I'd love to join.

Thanks!

Edited by AgentMidnight

Hello im loking for new home 

im mastery rank 8 dont have all frames because i dont want them got all prime frames have played since beta but my profile got baned so this is new profile . I love this game . im currently looking for a nice active community, and if u guys are open i would like to join .my english still need to be improved its my second language .

Thanks!!

Hello,

I'm Apotheosized, I have been playing between 1-2 years with few friends. I always wanted to try to join a clan with various people to play with, but I'm usually a silent/shy type person. I'm very sociable and team player, but rarely talk to other people besides my personal friends. I'm willing try if you guys let me.

I speak English, Mandarin/Chinese, Taiwanese, a some Japanese.

I do have mic. I usually talk with friends on Steam voice chat and Skype. I haven't tried RaidCall, so I may need assistance to getting it setup.

I'm currently Mastery Rank 8(Literally one game away to be 9, but playing all today so I'm currently tired as well.) 

Ever since I heard about Update 14. I have been active since then. I'm usually active during Weekdays expect Weds and Fridays due to classes and work on Sat and Sun depending on my schedule.

I never done or heard Global events, but I'm willing try it out.

Currently twenty-one years of age.

Edited by Apotheosized

Hello I'd like to join your clan. I'm rank 10 and I used to be a member of crescent moon( one of the top moon clans) I prefer heavy/jugg warframe such as rhino and frost. I'm getting a new laptop and buying a better mic because my old one was just too old lol I always want to participate in events and I use raidcall and skype a lot my in game name is AquaSlaya hope to hear from you soon

Hi everybody,

I've been playing WF for a couple of months now and like the rest of you, I'm now a drooling addict for everything tenno!

I remember seeing the spotlight done on yourselves, reading it and thinking "the whole tenno family thing" was kinda cool, never actually dawned on me to apply, then again, didn't think I was going to enjoy WF as much as I did.

Anyhoo, I've clocked up a few hundred hours since starting and joined a good bunch of guys from the east coast who helped me start out, but our time difference and the size of the clan meant I was left to my own devices most of the time.

Currently got 12 frames, half of which are unranked (I just have to have something cooking in the foundry), a small arsenal of weapons and almost mastery 9, just over triple that irl.

Got a mic and a host of voip's that I use to chat with friends (none of who play warframe though), but I might be a little apprehensive to reveal my husky, drunken voice at first. :P

I'm looking to play with some friendly, likeminded tenno and generally just have fun on a great game... and kill all the hellions!

hopefully cya in game,

peace

Hi I would love to join you guys! I am a competitive and active player, I have only been playing for a couple months but I love the game and am looking for a more active community than my current Clan who have recently kinda collapsed! I started Warframe in July so I don't have as much experience with events but I am willing to learn! I have 103 hours in the last two months playing this game, mastery level 6, please consider me as a recruit! 

Thanks!

Hello, I would like to join your graceful clan.(ↀДↀ)✧

I'm still a high school student, so i only play when ever there is no work.

Inviting or not its up to you guys. No hard feeling tho ;D

I'm also know magic -->╰( ´・ω・)つ──☆✿✿✿✿✿✿

IGN:LunarImpact      

EDIT: but during Important events i can still participate tho :)    

Edited by LunarImpact

Hey, if it's possible I would like to join. IGN is the same as my forum name. MikeJonesDaOreo.

I'm on pretty much everyday, I'll be a tad shy and quiet but when I get to know everyone and settle in I'll be a very social person and easy to get along with. I've played Warframe since Update 13 and left my other clan because everyone stopped coming on or didn't talk and the people I did make friends with had left.

I do have a mic and the only talking I have ever done was through skype so I'll have to get use to Raidcall. Old clan never was really big on events but I was. I am currently mastery rank 10 ( Even though I should be 11+ but the test keeps bugging out ;-; ) and last but not least I am 18 years old.

Hello. I am looking for a home for the first time. I am currently in a clan of one, my own, for the sole purpose of researched weapons. I would love to find people that get me. Speaking of me, I am a mastery rank 16 tenno, with 1000+ hours of playtime, been playing for a over a year and have played in every event that has some out since my joining. I have all frames except Excalibur Prime. I love playing as a support tenno, content to be in the back. Love Trinity (the get well frame) as well as Loki (invisible save my fellow tenno from death frame). Love searching every nook and cranny for loot. Dislike players who play for the minimum and leave a mission when there is still so much to do. Love helping other players beat hard missions, bosses, and level up. I play almost everyday, a few hours in the morning (before 1pm PST) and night(12am PST), weekends I play longer (lots of grind for those last few mods).

I would love to join your home

thanks for the consideration

Kris

P.S. Ambight is the name I use for everything, Raidcall, Warframe, XBL

Hy there! I would like to join the clan, because about a year ago, i left, cause i had no party to play with and the numerous bugs they had back then. I'm mastery 4, taking the test to 5. My favourite frame is Saryn.

IGN: Wanish  - i'm 22 years old and have mic. Edit: I have downloaded Raidcall, my name on it is Wanish as well.

Thanks, Peter!

Edited by Wanish