Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

Hey there Coup de Grace,

I've been playing warframe for about 20 months now. Master founder, well geared, very experienced. I'm only mastery rank 10 at the moment, but that's mostly because I tend to find the gear I like and stick with it. Bit of a min/max-er.

My last clan removed me (understandably) for inactivity. I didn't play for several months, and it was a competitive storm clan wanting the max number of active players. Work was just too hectic for a time, but it's slowed down now. More time for Warframe =)

Edited by TickTockMan

Hi, I'm interested in joining the clan.

I am mastery rank 9 and I have 12 warframes and 33 weapons in total.

Most used: Zephyr, Boltor Prime, Kunai and Dragon Nikana.

I'm 18 years old and I live in Belgrade, Serbia. I love video games and I'm sort of a geek :) Looking for someone to have loads of fun while playing this great game seeing as it has lots of potential and never stops to amaze me. Been playing for like 4 months or so. Can be competitive if needed. I do have a mic and would gladly join you on RaidCall.

Edited by Evonax

RenChao (17th rank) would like to join, if that's possible.

Playing this game for 1 year and 4 months. Since Cicero i'm trying my best at the events. And now, even if because of work I can't play much, I promise to not you down!

Loving the clan in my early hours of joining

rank 8 nearly 9 already had massive help levelling a frame and participating in conflicts and the event

Played Warframe for awhile now and stopped to finish school now picking it back up for proper enjoyment in the clan and friendliness of the people

Mainly use rhino prime as my frame but switch to suit whatever is needed

I go by australian time but my sleep pattern wavers constantly

Great clan much recommend

Hello. I want to join clan "Coup De Grace" im active player started to play this game 2 months but already on 10th rank. Can be supportive player on all types of mission. Can also contribute whit some platinums for clan if it needs and i also will be happy to be part not only clan, to be part of enjoying side of clan :). Accept me 

Hello, I am interested in joining Coup De Grace. I am a fresh player, started about 2.5 months ago, MR14 and loving it. I am looking for an active clan with which I can bond with and help out. I am a daily player, mainly playing T4S/D, but will stray off and do other things if friends/clan mates need assistance. As for favorite frame, I can't say I have one, I just play them all (Though, my most played frame is Trinity at 12%). I left my previous clan due to inactivity, and am looking for a new place to call home.

If you have any questions , feel free to message me.

Cheers!

Hello!

I'd like to join if I may cuz the guild im in is somewhat unactive although I wont leave it until I get a confirmation from any of you guys that I could join :D

Mastery lvl: 5 almost halfway to 6 I think haha

Mic: pretty sure I have one just need to find it

RC: already downloaded

21 yrs old

How active am I? very I guess - Let's just say I only stop playing when there's no one to play with

Loki is my main atm only have 2 frames loki and volt - will get more frames soon just need to pay stuff first lol

been playing warframe since it came out but like I said I don't play if there's no one to play with so I keep going back and forth xD

Quick question : Do you guys only communicate through raidcall? If so, then I better hop to it.

^ like he said do you guys only use RC how about Ventrilo? :D

Edited by Whatology

may I get another one cuz I was still in a clan - think that's the reason why I didn't get it :D I added you btw that way you can just PM me in game

if you've got questions.

To be more specific, please check your forum inbox at the top of the page.  Envelope icon, there should be a red number 1 next to it.

Hello, I'm 18 and I'd like to join Coup De Grace. I have a mic and Raid Call downloaded and I am currently Mastery Level 6. I enjoy being in social guilds and have never really found a guild that I have liked since I started back in Update 7. I'm always up for helping fellow clan members despite the problem.

Hey there.
My name is Steven and I'm a 16 year old high school junior. Just recently came back to Warframe after quitting over the summer and during that time I obtained a Loki Prime, Paris Prime and some decent high level mods. As of right now, I'am trying to rank up to 8 for my favorite weapon which is the Dragon Nikana and I'm farming for Orokin Cells (why does everything need one :c). Other than being a farmer, I'm still learning more about Warframe everyday as there is just so much to this game in terms of modding and playstyles. I have around over 100 hours so far and I get on about 3 times at least every week, for an hour+ session each, please consider my application as t'his clan just reaches out to me. 

-IGN: VintageNostalgia

Salutations.
I'm a 26 y/o (jeez I'm feeling older every day reading everyone's age in here) that works full time, and as such only gets to play in the evenings (EST) and weekends. That said I've logged 178 hours in warframe since picking it up (45.3 hrs in the past two weeks alone), and am still going strong and loving the game. I started at my brother's behest, but he's since stopped playing (he's fickle like that) so I find myself in a clan I don't even know the name of just for the research access and trading post, and with noone to regularly play with. I love bringing together unusual teams and trying out strategies for things that are a little unorthodox just to keep things interesting, but it helps to have players to play with regularly. My clan/alliance rarely even respond in chat, let alone with any interest in doing things out of the ordinary. 

I've still got a lot of farming and grinding to do to get to a power level I'm happy with (Only have a few frames and weapons maxed and forma'd once or twice each, and almost no max rank mods over rank 5). I'm still missing a few corrupted mods here or there that would really help me min/max some things I'd prefer to, but I'm still consistently outperforming 90% of everyone I find in the recruiting channel, and it's starting to hold me back from making progress and doing things I want to do. I think my MR is 6 or so? but I find that stat to be a bit misleading. How many times I've built, leveled, and sold weapons I don't care about seems to be very irrelevant to my ability to play the game =p. I'm a very intelligent and adaptable player, always looking for a new strategy or build that will serve some niche role or make for an interesting change to gameplay. Also, I'm actually not an idiot with an archwing, so there's that. ;)

I'm really interested in joining a group of players that are at least semi competent and willing to engage in all the different content at various levels. I'm feeling a bit lonely in the game, with the "RHINO P/NOVA P WITH SOMA P/BOLTOR P OR GTFO" recruitment channel being my only source of allies for much of the content. I have a few hundred plat, but I don't want to spend it to just instantly buy all the mods and things I want. I'd much rather enjoy the grind and farming the game has to offer and get things for myself - but I need allies to destroy my enemies with or things get really quiet out there in the void alone.

Mic: Just got a new headset for xmas! Yay.
RC: never used it, but I guess I can download voipclient#7 easily enough (Couldn't you guys use teamspeak or mumble or ventrilo? gah)
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Sense of Humor: Sarcastic
Post Length: Medium Long
MR: 6 ish
Favorite Frame: Whatever I get next. Probably Oberon right now.
Favorite Primary: Latron Prime
Favorite Melee: Galatine. For the grandiose.
Favorite Secondary: I... cannot find one that doesn't feel like a toy yet. I'm open to suggestions.

Hello! If possible, I would enjoy an invite. This clan seems like it would be a better fit for me than my current one. I only recently came back to the game, but I log on almost every day, and have access to basically every VOIP option. I am MR10 and climbing, and i have almost 300 hours in the game. I've never been in a competitive clan before and would love the experience of it. My IGN is steynedhearts.

I am 18 years old, and have been playing since close to the end of the Closed Beta.

I am on PST, but I am active at mostly random times of the day.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Edited by steynedhearts