Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

Hello,

I would like to join if its possible. I like your clan emblem

Been playing for a little over 2 months

Average playtime: 5 -16 hrs, altough my warframe client on usually almost 24/7 depending on PC condition huhu (mostly afk for work if theres nothing interesting)

I have Raidcall, but rarely used in gaming time, but willin if required.

MR 16
IGN: Brangien

Thx for your attention..

Edited by Brangien

Hello, are guys still recruiting cause i wanna join if it's possible.

I have been playing warframe for sometime now about 2-3 months

My average playtime depends if i have any work to do or not. But its ranging from 3-6 hours

I have a mic which i rarely use

MR 7

IGN:Excraziur

Wow this clan seems very active!
I would like to join. Unfortunately i have been offline for nearly a year, so i won't know much about the new updates.
I am a quick learner and will be very active. I live in the pacific, got raid call, skype and can play nearly every single day!

MR: 8
IGN: PlayTheMilk

Not sure if this is still open but I'd like to give it a shot.

Don't really have much to say about myself, i like the game, im well spoken and enjoy running missions with competent people.

MR:14

IGN:Ocaz

I'm not sure if your still taking submissions but here I go.

Hi. I don't have much to say about myself just that I like the game. I play at least an hour or two everyday and I'm looking for a more lively clan.

MR: 10
IGN: agentRJ72

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys i see that you guys may accept and i would love to join. Been in a few deadend silent clans and im about to reach mastery 10 so i think i need a change.

I have a few warframes that can fit many roles ingame. Few weapons that are really good woth a few forma on. I play almost everyday.

I have a mic.

Im a bit vain and im really digging your emblem.

I just want to be stylish and play woth good people that will have fun and get things done.

Hope you take me in!

IGN: Amiulek

20 yrs old

New york

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo! I see that you guys are recruiting and I would like to join you all! 

I'm still considered relatively new to the game? - Only 200 hours or so into gameplay, so i'm still learning abit here and there. 

However, i'm highly competitive and would go all out to contribute to this clan and its achievements during events.

IGN : MacSwagger

MR : 8

I have raid call installed and a mic as well. I used to play Guild Wars 2 with a competitive guild, so i'm used to being in an "organized raid/party"

Hope you guys take me in! :) 

Looking forward to some awesome gameplay. 

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to join my name is HadesKicker i am MR 8 have a couple maxed frames (rhino,ember and Oberon being main ones) i have almost 9 days play time and know my way around the game i can be cooperative, play daily, have a mic and have been a member in the game for over 2 years. 

I am HadesKicker and i would like to join this clan i am an old player having played for over 2 years (i got back from a long break and don't plan on stopping) i am mastery rank 8 with 9 days in total game time in game and i do have a mic. i am also on quite often and i i am from Canada so as im guessing more people are probably from america here i can be on at the same time. I love helping people out and if someone in the clan needs something i always go out of my way to get the item or to help. So i would like to join this clan as i think i can be a great help to it

I am interested in joining coup de grace

I am a very open and interactive player

I speak english

I have a mic and use raid call

I am MR8

I am competitive and previously helped my clan rank third in T4 Defence

I am 21 years old

I look forward to your responce.

Salutations,

I am looking to find an active group of people to regularly group with.  I am a returning player after about a year and a half hiatus.

I have been catching up with the various mechanics and enjoying the changes that have evolved since I have last played.

Your clan name caught my eye on the leader boards; very apropo given the nature of the content. 

IGN: WindHorse

MR: 11

Cheers,

Wind

Hi. I hope to become a contributing member to the clan. =D!

IGN: Blackbell

Mastery: 7

Hours Played: I just came back to the game after almost a year break.[Like literally a week or so ago] I really couldn't keep focus on the game during a big move i was making. I've already clocked back in over 40+ Hours. Bringing me to 160+. Working on getting all my weapons how i want and unlocking the rest of the planets.[Could use some help with that. Some of the Bosses are annoying to solo]

Favorite Frames: Nova[Prime] & Rhino[Prime]. [Damage/Control & Tank/Control]. First frame was Frost, but once i found Rhino i just never looked back and after i started playing Nova i fell in love with her abilities. So i play both back and forth depending on what i feel is best or my mood. Ember Prime/Valkyr i play now and then cause they are cool/fun

What I hope to get from joining this Clan: Fun and High end content. Point me in the direction where i can get the info to do the top numbers or w.e is required and ill go get it!. I really want to get back into Warframe. This sounds like the sort of clan i could do that with. 

Other Info: I have a Mic and am more then willing to download Raidcall. I used to be a "Raid" leader in WoW, SWtor, and a few other MMO's. 

Social Info: I'm male, Age 22 and open to pretty much anything. Living in SC at the moment.

Edit: Also Hurah! for first Forum post!

Edited by Blackbell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IGN: Quadrille

MR: 7

Play time: 8 days

English is extremely fluent.

I have raid call and a mic.

Favorite frame: Limbo, Loki P, Volt P

Extremely competitive ( currently power leveling to MR 10 )

Male age 23. I am a psychologist and a heavy enthusiast of space travel and general cosmology.

Edited by Quadrille

Hi there Evangelyte! I (and my friend, who should be posting here shortly- Hi Jetillian!) have returned to the game after being away from it while it was in early beta. We've come back, and have decided that this is the game we want to devote ourselves to. I'm looking for a clan that is active, engaging, and is looking to handle the toughest challenges warframe can toss at them- but one that is also tight knit, a community. We're both Mastery Rank 9 and rising rapidly, and have no qualms about using voice chat, different frames, and rolling up our sleeves for serious playtimes. I really hope this is what you guys are looking for, as I was excited to read your initial post! Let me know in game what you think!

-Kuribo

Just like Kuribo, hello!  Also looking for a place that enjoys the game, and has decent people to enjoy it with.

As stated in the prior post (and reiterating), I am also Mastery Rank 9.  We've been pretty much glued for the past two months since our return, and we've really liked what has changed in the timeframe we've been gone.  I think we actively want to be part of the community, and achieve major goals.

If you need any other information, please let us know!  We're both from Vermont (Eastern Time), and I have a "school" schedule (7:30 to 3pm full year; summers are different, shorter).

Look forward to meeting you!

Jet