Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

IGN: YomaBlood

In Game time: 3682H

MR: 17

Have mic and fluent English (but is not my first language).

Really competitive player and often like to push myself to the limit in order to win.

Coming back to the game after a really long break( before Parkour 2.0), i'm looking for an active clan that will help light the spark again, i enjoy all the aspects of this game and i'm a decent player, i'll just need a lil help in order to get back in track to my prime since i've been offline for a while now. Really hoping to hear from you guys, and this is not my first clan either, usually my previous clans would get too casual or inactive for my taste. Have a decent collection of warframes, wpns and mods.

Hello, i am very interested to join your clan if you are willing to take me.

I have been playing warframe for quite a while now and i never regret the day i found out about this game.I am 18  years old. Just finished with high school. My main warframe are mesa and ash.What am i looking in a clan? Well i want to find a clan that i can help out and make new friends.

IGN>F0RF0XSAKE(the o's are zero)

Hello I've been here since the game came out on steam and my MR is 14. Just finished all the frames, just need Nova P. Other than that my clan died and recently saw yours and was interested in joining. I'm 16 and I do have a mic. Thank  you and have a good day.

Username: Piklz419

Interested to join your clan.

o Rank 4

o Own 6 warframes (3 rank 30)

o Own 8 weapons (6 rank 30)

Basically a chill gamer wanting to meet and socialize with new people.

EDIT: Don't worry. Another clan responded quicker.

Edited by Piklz419

Username: Piklz419

Interested to join your clan.

o Rank 4

o Own 6 warframes (3 rank 30)

o Own 8 weapons (6 rank 30)

Basically a chill gamer wanting to meet and socialize with new people.

EDIT: Don't worry. Another clan responded quicker.

Edited by Piklz419, 08 November 2015 - 03:17 PM.

Correction, I forum PMed you a response within an hour of your original post on the same day (the 5th) suggesting another clan (Lone Rangers) might be a better fit for you.  You replied on the 6th with a thanks and then posted a application to Lone Rangers on the 7th.  Then you edited your post above on the (8th). Seeing as you joined Lone Rangers I fail to see how Lone Rangers responded quicker than I did.  I have screenshots if you are somehow confused.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

IGN : Aztrael

Primary Warframe : Oberon(30)

Primary Weapon : Cernos(30 + upgrade mod)

Primary Secondary : Hikou(30)

Primary Melee :Orthos(30)

Play Hours : approximately 1-2 hours in the morning 4AM and 1-2 hour in the night 10AM(GMT+7)

Little bit about me :

Actually i began playing warframe since the beginning of time,Open beta.(when the UI still cofusing) but i gto bored and lonely :') because no friends to play with, but finally i've got some few friends with me, that's why i paly again, and looking for some clan than can help me out, because surely being a lone-wolf or kirito playstyle is so tiring, hope i can join :D

I've been moving through some old threads. 

I want in.

Haven't played in a while, came back to see a completely empty clan other than my closest friends. 

MR 9, have been playing for a long time, experienced, pretty much have done everything possible warframe has given, including closed beta.

Edited by gullywolf1115

Hi there,

I would like to join the clan .

IGN : Kyosiro242

MR: 15

Frames : All frames 

Weapons : Sancti Tigris 

Play times : 8-12 hrs 

I have played warframe for over 6 months . I absolutely love the game .Looking for a cool community to play with and chat . 

Hi, 

IGN : ndiben

Primary Warframe : Valkyr(30)

Primary Weapon : Karak(30)

Primary Secondary : Aklato(30)

Primary Melee :Kronen(30)

Play Hours : usually i prefer play at afternoon (4PM) and night start from (10PM)(GMT+7)

little bit me : i'm friend of Aztrael :D

Hello people!

IGN: AlexSinerz

Rnk:17(almost18 :P)

Primary:Botlor and paris prime

Secondary:Brakk

Melee: Orthos prime

Play Hours: It depends the day and my univesrity program 

Thank you for the invitation :)

Edited by AlexSinerz

Hello, my name is kostas i am from greece and i would love to enter your clan. I am active player Mr13 with pretty much everything useful except trinity :P. I am speaking Eng and Greek. Have Mic for voice comm.

Hello, my name is kostas i am from greece and i would love to enter your clan. I am active player Mr13 with pretty much everything useful except trinity :P. I am speaking Eng and Greek. Have Mic for voice comm.

Greetings,

IGN:CG-Azenoth

MR:12

My favorite warfame is Excalibur but i like also any warfame that is tank/Offensive way

i have 9 warfames and 20 weapons which i just use 10 or 8 of them xD 

and also i have Vauban in case if you guys need the "Balls prison" 

i play like 2-3 hours from monday to friday and i play 4-5 hours on weekends (i'm on high school right now)

Well i enjoy helping people,playing with them some missions and also i would like to play in raids with vauban or radial disarm loki or even slow nova.

Peace.