Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

To the clan master:

I am looking for a clan currently and the requests I sent so far have no echoes at all.  Therefore I wish to apply for your clan, I am in desperate need of a clan for solo playing isn't exactly fun.  Back to the topic, I am a Gold Initiate(rank 3) have been playing since update 6, though the removal of upgrade tree during update 7 or 8 &!$$ed me off and I quit for a few months. I have a rank 30 Excalibur and in urgent need of credit.  I am a Hong Konger, hence can take part in events with other members(maybe).  I play in a slow style, hope this won't bother you as I see some of the players here rush through stages and I certainly can't do so.  Please be notified that I need to take the HKDSE(if you know what it is) this year, so I will be less active during March and absent in April(if I have the determination).  Lastly, I hope my application would be accepted as soon as the recruitment is opened again and thank you for you time reading this application.

Sincerely                                                                                                                                                                                                         Last-Dancer

P.S. I personally don't like all three of the faction, but if I had to choose Grineer should be okay since they look pretty harmless(and $&*&*#(%&).  The Corpus disgusted me for they tried to deprive a warframe from Tennos, I am no traitor.

pm sent with further details.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for an active clan to play the game with. I start just before Update 10 and loved the game. I did take a break during most of 11 but have recently come back and so can't wait for the next frame. Also a reason I am looking for a clan is because I need a way to get the new frame and I'd love to find a clan that I contribute to building the new Tenno Research Lab. 

Mastery Rank 12, 3/4s to 13.

All frames to 30, All potato'd but only my Nova has been forma'd.

US Central Time Zone.

Raidcall installed.

College student.  

PM has been sent

Hey I'd like to join if able. I'm at a mastery rank of 8, I have 12 frames most are at rank 30 save 3 which are low (one of those is unraked atm) and 2 that are a rank away from 30. I'm at US central -6 GMT (changes for DST) usu on late at night for here. Goal to collect all the frames but am willing to share my reasouces (and mods) for others.

Hey I'd like to join if able. I'm at a mastery rank of 8, I have 12 frames most are at rank 30 save 3 which are low (one of those is unraked atm) and 2 that are a rank away from 30. I'm at US central -6 GMT (changes for DST) usu on late at night for here. Goal to collect all the frames but am willing to share my reasouces (and mods) for others.

PM has been sent. Bye everyone, i'll be back in a week or two.

I'll give this a shot.

Username: ShroomerD 

Mastery Rank: 7

Favorite Warframe: Banshee

I've had experience with competitive clans for nearly 10 years since my days on the consoles. I played this game a lot during Update 7-9, but only recently returned on Update 12. I have 200 hours of gameplay. What I want out of a clan is a mature gaming experience as well as cool people to play with, learn from, and succeed with. 

I have installed Raidcall. I've used Teamspeak before, so this can't be too different. 

Thank you for reading this informal formal application.

I'll give this a shot.

Username: ShroomerD 

Mastery Rank: 7

Favorite Warframe: Banshee

I've had experience with competitive clans for nearly 10 years since my days on the consoles. I played this game a lot during Update 7-9, but only recently returned on Update 12. I have 200 hours of gameplay. What I want out of a clan is a mature gaming experience as well as cool people to play with, learn from, and succeed with. 

I have installed Raidcall. I've used Teamspeak before, so this can't be too different. 

Thank you for reading this informal formal application.

Invited.

We have a few spaces left.

Edited by MiNDBREAKz

I just started playing the game about three days ago. I'm very competative in any game i have played and done very well with that. I honestly am still learning the game as i do not fully understand mods and ext but picking it up fairly quickly. I'm looking for good people who are very active is most important to me. Since i started plyaing im on about 4-5 hours a night. I have teamspeak but only used once or twice. My rank is obviously really low due to just starting and again not really understnading how to rank up and or do it quickly. Sounds very much like a clan i would like to join.