Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

I just started playing the game about three days ago. I'm very competative in any game i have played and done very well with that. I honestly am still learning the game as i do not fully understand mods and ext but picking it up fairly quickly. I'm looking for good people who are very active is most important to me. Since i started plyaing im on about 4-5 hours a night. I have teamspeak but only used once or twice. My rank is obviously really low due to just starting and again not really understnading how to rank up and or do it quickly. Sounds very much like a clan i would like to join.

Thank you for your consideration, but unfortunately you do not meet our minimum requirements.  There are plenty of good clans out there more suited to your needs.  I wish you the best of luck in finding a clan to call home.

I'm looking for a new clan( partly because my current one has been inactive since Halloween) and I would like to join yours. I have 7 warframes( Banshee,Frost prime,Mag prime,Ash, Vauban, Valkyr,Ember(not prime yet), and Oberon) and I'm working on leveling Valkyr and Oberon. I'm currently 1170 points away from rank 8 and I have various prime weapons(Latron, Braton, Paris, Orthos). I have done most of the events with success(except for Gradivus; school took away much of the time for that) and I'm able to do Survival to 45 minutes facing level 80s with Braton Prime. I'm able to use a microphone and can install RaidCall, and use Skype if Needed. If I can join, I will be glad to see you in the dojo and missions.

P.S. Message me if you are going to invite me, I still have to remove my other clan (The Monocle).

Edited by frogs2345

I would be interested.

Rank 6, been playing for a surprising amount of time. But almost religiously Ash.

I have now broadened my horizons and gotten two new frames... (Ash is still the bad boy though <3).

Anyway I like the vibe from this thread, so I'd be happy to join. If of course, you'd let me. :D 

Edited by Simm

I would be interested.

Rank 6, been playing for a surprising amount of time. But almost religiously Ash.

I have now broadened my horizons and gotten two new frames... (Ash is still the bad boy though <3).

Anyway I like the vibe from this thread, so I'd be happy to join. If of course, you'd let me. :D 

A PM with further instructions has been sent to you.

Hey to the OP, nice clan you got going, I wish you luck.

Also, what did you use to make the image of your dojo map?
BTW, I am a Warlord of Tenno inc, another recruiting shadow clan and I couldn't help but see your thread and enter it.  All my respect to you guys.

(Perhaps partner up later when the endgame stuff comes out?)

Hey to the OP, nice clan you got going, I wish you luck.

Also, what did you use to make the image of your dojo map?

BTW, I am a Warlord of Tenno inc, another recruiting shadow clan and I couldn't help but see your thread and enter it.  All my respect to you guys.

(Perhaps partner up later when the endgame stuff comes out?)

Thank you for the well wishes.

I use Adobe Photoshop and a lot of screenshots.  It is very time consuming but offers a lot of flexibility.  I recommend keeping each room on a separate layer in case you need to move them later.

For those that don't know their way around photoshop or do not have the time, there are dojo builders out there like this one:

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1032313/Dojo%20Builder/index.html

Only problem with these is that they tend to be outdated and missing some of the newer rooms.

As for the partnering up.  Since there is no information on how the endgame and alliance system will work.  I cannot make an informed decision for the moment.

I hope this helps, I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you for the well wishes.

I use Adobe Photoshop and a lot of screenshots.  It is very time consuming but offers a lot of flexibility.  I recommend keeping each room on a separate layer in case you need to move them later.

For those that don't know their way around photoshop or do not have the time, there are dojo builders out there like this one:

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1032313/Dojo Builder/index.html

Only problem with these is that they tend to be outdated and missing some of the newer rooms.

As for the partnering up.  Since there is no information on how the endgame and alliance system will work.  I cannot make an informed decision for the moment.

I hope this helps, I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks for the process, your map looks pretty.

Hi guys.
I'm rank 15, currently member of TCPI and looking for a smaller clan that has big ambitions for the coming events in which my efforts I could have a true importance.
My results in the previous events aren't that impressive because I lacked the motivation due to the fact that my efforts were hard to feel among a full moon clan.

Is there a remaining slot for a (very) motivated Tenno ?

Hi guys.

I'm rank 15, currently member of TCPI and looking for a smaller clan that has big ambitions for the coming events in which my efforts I could have a true importance.

My results in the previous events aren't that impressive because I lacked the motivation due to the fact that my efforts were hard to feel among a full moon clan.

Is there a remaining slot for a (very) motivated Tenno ?

A PM has been sent to you too!

Hello I'm relatively new to the game. Used to play during founder days but had to stop for job reasons and well I need a group of people to help me back into the game. I am M rank 6 almost 7 and have don't have a main load out nor have I even finished all the planets, but I do log a lot of game time. Hope I can get in :)

Hello I'm relatively new to the game. Used to play during founder days but had to stop for job reasons and well I need a group of people to help me back into the game. I am M rank 6 almost 7 and have don't have a main load out nor have I even finished all the planets, but I do log a lot of game time. Hope I can get in :)

A PM has been sent with further instructions. =)