Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

I'd like to join, always on raidcall. Rank 11

However my dorm router does not let me connect to the warframe chat, I will not be able to PM in-game about joining. 

I will leave my current, dead clan though.

A PM has been sent to you!

Hello,

I have joined this clan a couple days ago and I must say, it was (and still is) a really nice experience. I have been playing MMO's where I have seen clans that you can't describe how bad they were. The leader(s) were always AFK or never being with the clan. Here, in this clan the leaders are really fun and helpfull. This clan is one of the best clans I joined so far. I would join again if I could.

Ps: The cake is great!

• 3 weeks later...

Would love to join, but my gaming computer just broke. Hopefully purchasing a new one in the near future.

Level 8 Mastery rank.

IGN: Aratex

Hundreds of hours of playtime

Personal info :

My name is Alex, I'm 21 and im studying Data Technology.

I'm hoping to join up when I get a new PC in a few weeks.

Would love to join, but my gaming computer just broke. Hopefully purchasing a new one in the near future.

Level 8 Mastery rank.

IGN: Aratex

Hundreds of hours of playtime

Personal info :

My name is Alex, I'm 21 and im studying Data Technology.

I'm hoping to join up when I get a new PC in a few weeks.

PM sent =)

Been a lone tenno for a while, after watching the recent Dev update, i realize i need a clan (Alliance) to join the fun of end game content (Bad Lands). A 30 man size clan seems like a good size, and your cool emblem is a plus! And all those screenshot along with your fellow clan mates portraits the unity and excitement of the clan, that's a plus plus!

I'm a mastery 14 tenno, been around for a while on and off. I'm still working on collecting all the mods that i'd missed during my absent. Been searching for the right clan to motivate me to play further. 

Been a lone tenno for a while, after watching the recent Dev update, i realize i need a clan (Alliance) to join the fun of end game content (Bad Lands). A 30 man size clan seems like a good size, and your cool emblem is a plus! And all those screenshot along with your fellow clan mates portraits the unity and excitement of the clan, that's a plus plus!

I'm a mastery 14 tenno, been around for a while on and off. I'm still working on collecting all the mods that i'd missed during my absent. Been searching for the right clan to motivate me to play further. 

A PM has been sent.