Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

<<< Interested, Im looking for a small clan shadow/ghost level only, especially with people who take this game as serious as i do. I put alot of time and money into this game and not a fan of people who troll my time or resources. Im very generous with donating as i have put multiple formas into past clans but due to there inactivity and complete utter laziness to figure things out on there own. Im interested if you have to personal that learn, build and test on there down time. Compete in event not for the rewards but for the actual rankings as i see you guys do. Looking to hear from you if you'll try me out.

<<< Interested, Im looking for a small clan shadow/ghost level only, especially with people who take this game as serious as i do. I put alot of time and money into this game and not a fan of people who troll my time or resources. Im very generous with donating as i have put multiple formas into past clans but due to there inactivity and complete utter laziness to figure things out on there own. Im interested if you have to personal that learn, build and test on there down time. Compete in event not for the rewards but for the actual rankings as i see you guys do. Looking to hear from you if you'll try me out.

A forum PM has been sent, please check your inbox.

I would be quite interested in join your clan. Just recently got the game but I'm at mastery rank 6 maining a Nova for now. With the steam sale up I'm definitely looking to by platinum to further my experience without relying on the randomness that is Alerts.

I would be quite interested in join your clan. Just recently got the game but I'm at mastery rank 6 maining a Nova for now. With the steam sale up I'm definitely looking to by platinum to further my experience without relying on the randomness that is Alerts.

I like big butts and i cannot lie. On a serious note! I'd like to join. I'm a rank 5th mastery and am looking forward to doing void missions and such.

A PM has been sent, pls check your forum inbox.

I would be interested in joining your clan I am rank 10 and have been playing since the games launch, I would be a higher rank but I used that account reset option they offered a while back to get all the plat I spent and then promptly spend it all again on weapons and frames I wanted more.

I've been in a large clan for a while, but I'd like to join a smaller, more cohesive group.  I'm mastery rank 16, been playing forever, tons of hours, I have almost everything, etc etc.  

I would be interested in joining your clan I am rank 10 and have been playing since the games launch, I would be a higher rank but I used that account reset option they offered a while back to get all the plat I spent and then promptly spend it all again on weapons and frames I wanted more.

Sent a forum PM to you both, please check your inbox. =)

I'm interested in joining up with you guys, been in my own clan of one for the longest time and I think it's time to join up with other like minded people. I'm rank 16 have everything and looking forward to playing up with some new cool people.

I'm interested in joining up with you guys, been in my own clan of one for the longest time and I think it's time to join up with other like minded people. I'm rank 16 have everything and looking forward to playing up with some new cool people.

I sent you a forum PM, please check your inbox. =)

Reading your thread, I believe your clan is the one I am looking to join. I appreciate a small clan with tightly-knit members. I am a serious player and as of now have 572 hours played on warframe. I am mastery level 7 and own 12 frames. I can play most roles and catch on quickly. I look forward to contributing often as well as clan events, and leveling, post-forma with clan mates. I'd appreciate being considered for your clan and I am very familiar with raidcall, having hardcore WoW raiding experience. 

Reading your thread, I believe your clan is the one I am looking to join. I appreciate a small clan with tightly-knit members. I am a serious player and as of now have 572 hours played on warframe. I am mastery level 7 and own 12 frames. I can play most roles and catch on quickly. I look forward to contributing often as well as clan events, and leveling, post-forma with clan mates. I'd appreciate being considered for your clan and I am very familiar with raidcall, having hardcore WoW raiding experience. 

A forum PM has been sent, please check your inbox.

Hello, after being in a solo clan since I have started playing I am interested in joining your clan. I am an active player that wants to contribute to the clan and the events. I have 1k+ hours and am Mastery 16; I also have a microphone with TS3 and Skype. 

Hi!

I'd like to join your clan. I played alone since i started aaaaaaand i want to make new friends. I'm lookin for statics. I'm mastery lvl 9 (200 points to lvl 10)

I'm an active player and i like, no wait, i love to grind!! If there is something i can do for the clan i'll do it!! I don't want to be the random A-hole sitting on the clan just for research items.

About me....well... I'm italian sooooo my english is not that good (i cant pronunce correctly words like potion, station and chocolate etcc. xD). I am friendly, sometimes way too much positive, and some says my voice is hot. aaaaand that's it.

Edited by Gigantio

hello there, from UK, would like to join an active clan, rank 12 almost 13, have most frames, able to setup voice comms as have mic

Would like to join you guys, relatively new player and saw you guys taking on an Alliance in one of the Dark Sectors so I decided I'd like to join if you'll have me. Rank 4, Only 2 Frames, Nyx being my favorite. Mic ready.

Sent a forum PM to you both, please check your inbox.

Hello, I've been on warframe for a long time (since before mods were made!) but never really got competitive with it. I've never joined a clan but am interested in seeing what playing with some dedicated players would be like. 

Banner4.png

Recruitment Open

We are a Shadow Tier clan of social competitive players. We have members from North America, Europe and Southeast Asia. Our dojo is fully built with dueling room, obstacle course, research labs and trading post (0% tax). All of the clan weapons have been researched and completed.

Definition of Coup de Grace: A death blow, mercy killing, a finishing or decisive stroke.

Some mood music if you choose to hit play:

Coup de Grace has placed top 5 in multiple events:

Grineer Spy/Informer Event: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/75641-spy-drone-community-event-leaderboards/

Top Clans with 1-10 Members

1. 6728 Youre Extra Special

2. 5866 Hands of a Killer

3. 5773 Liquid Crystal Division

4. 5440 Coup de Grace

5. 4523 KITT TTEN

6. 4506 Ghost Shad0w

7. 3929 Disposable Heroes

8. 3817 Dark Suns

9. 3678 Knights of the Triforce

10. 3594 Bomber

Fomorian Ship/Sling-Stone Event: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/87915-operation-sling-stone-results/

Ghost Clan

1. 14247 points, Hands of a Killer

2. 14014 points, Youre Extra Special

3. 10379 points, All Warframes Bulletin

4. 9596 points, Coup de Grace

5. 8549 points, Classy Ninjas

6. 5447 points, RedText

7. 5409 points, Sektion 39

8. 5016 points, TheChosen

9. 4865 points, Ninjas of the Night

10.4675 points, CrownDefenders

Operation Arid Fear: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/94239-operation-arid-fear-completed/

Shadow Clan

1. 12216, Procrastinators

2. 11425, Beyond Midnight Evolution

3. 9225, Neuro

4. 6235, AMATERAS

5. 5133, Coup de Grace

6. 3150, Whispering Tenno

7. 2765, Ninja Plz Clan

8. 2519, Bungholios

9. 2408, Lightning Claw

10. 2228, Wrecked

Gradivus Dilemma: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126272-gradivus-dilemma-results

Shadow Clan:

1. 6287,Spectres N7

2. 4780,Procrastinators

3. 4688,PF4L

4. 3425,Coup de Grace

5. 3419,xXxTeam Frame BrazilxXx

6. 2856,Just Team

7. 2321,Ninja Plz Clan

8. 1945,The Lampshade Space Ninjas

9. 1888,WARBREED

10. 1756,SMR

Cicero Crisis: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/160175-the-cicero-crisis-results/

Shadow Clan:

1 12000 Spectres N7, Latexbruderschaft, Just Team, Forsaken Gaming Society, Coup de Grace

2 9555 Sad Flutes

3 9010 KG KrankeGamer

4 8025 DeathLegacy

5 6695 Gods Of Mayhem

6 5635 Lotus Eaters

7 5200 AMF

8 5065 The Revolution

9 5015 Whispering Tenno

10 5010 9FL

Tethra's Doom: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/194696-pc-tethras-doom-results/

Shadow Clans:

1 74493 KG KrankeGamer

2 74472 INVICTUS

3 74002 Latexbruderschaft

4 73025 Coup de Grace

5 53706 Boundless

6 53360 CLAN MUORO

7 51225 DeathLegacy

8 47331 Deus Divinus

9 47199 Forsaken Gaming Society

10 44275 Assassin Shadows

Specters of Liberty: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/229251-pc-specters-of-liberty-results/

Top 100 Players from Coup de Grace

5. 21285 NeoDarkSider (Coup de Grace)
13. 9104 BerserkingAce (Coup De Grace)
14. 7810 -CdG-Nova (Coup De Grace)
16. 6584 -CdG-Chocolate_Cat (Coup de Grace)
20. 3571 Evangelyte (Coup de Grace)
22. 2156 Av4_UltimatuM (Coup De Grace)
45. 1337 Enigmius (Coup De Grace)

Shadow Clans:

1. 12150- KG  KrankeGamer

1. 12150- DeathLegacy

1. 12150- Eximus Tenno

1. 12150- Deus Divinus

1. 12150- Coup de Grace

2. 5820- Forsaken Gaming Society

3. 5741- Frames of Silence

4. 3455- Shadow Reavers 

5. 2193- This clan 

6. 2075- INVICTUS 

7. 2004 -xXxHunters Of The NightxXx 

8. 1954- Kagenokami 

9. 1621- Quarantine 

10. 1560- ArGen TENNO

Clan Dojo Map:

CDGDojo_Map_V3.png

Rules/Requirements:

-Be friendly, respectful, social and a team player.

-Clan's main language is English, so please be fluent.

-Mic recommended.

-Must be at least mastery rank 2.

-Must be active and use RaidCall, but casual players are also welcomed.

-Participate in global events.

Communication: RaidCall (group number delivered via forum PM)

People who are interested in joining our clan, please leave a comment below with a little tidbit about yourself.

Also make sure to leave your current clan and clear any other pending clan invites.

Summer Solstice 2014:

SummerSolstice2014.gif

Easter 2014:

Easter.gif

St Patrick's day 2014:

StPatrickoutput_kds9yq.gif

Valentine's Day Photo Session 2014:

output_M2qp3G.gif

Christmas Photo Session 2013:

http---makeagifcom--media-1-07-2014-bOHf

Photo Session Nov 23, 2013:

http---makeagifcom--media-11-23-2013-SbQ

Photo Session Sept 21, 2013:

http---makeagifcom--media-11-22-2013-01w

Well I'm a noob to this game 0nly been playing for about a week as of this post. Understand most need some help to advance as a player. Have always like beening in a clan in other games I've played. Play this game aprox. 4-6 hrs aday sunday thru thrusday more or less on weekends depends on my work.

Hello, I've been on warframe for a long time (since before mods were made!) but never really got competitive with it. I've never joined a clan but am interested in seeing what playing with some dedicated players would be like. 

Well I'm a noob to this game 0nly been playing for about a week as of this post. Understand most need some help to advance as a player. Have always like beening in a clan in other games I've played. Play this game aprox. 4-6 hrs aday sunday thru thrusday more or less on weekends depends on my work.

Please check your forum inbox for a PM with further instructions.