Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Online kick/ignore/block feature to stop online harrassment

Vbomb

So yeah, like the title says. I'm getting really tired of Mag players using there powers to keep me from loot they want or to force me into or away form something i'm doing. The other day I had a guy keep the round from ending kept pulling me out to reset the time. Over and over. He gave up after 10 mins or so, but thats redicuolous. I almost reported harrasment on him. I think you should take away the Mag pull on other players unless in pvp which is non-existant at this point.

I agree with this guy completely but is only one of many problems I see with online play on a free to play game with the little "troll D bags" that so many times accompany a F2play game like this.

We need to be able to "kick" players in multimode as the host or atleast ignore/block certain trouble making players by name and not have to worry with them joining your gaming or you thiers anymore. I myself along with many others admittlingly are sick of this problem and several others with people who come into your games and purposly come in a high level warframe when im trying to level and decmiate the entire level area leaving nothing for me to kill to level my weapons up on especially when im on a boss fight.

Even those who come into your matches with Mag or loki Warframes and pull you around , deflect your shots ect with no other intention then to disrupt your flow o gameplay and annoy the players in the game.

It really is annoying when you want to play team online mode, but get stuck with these people who come in and do this for "kicks" then tell the players they are harrassing and griefing to go play solo if I dont like it!

"Bad gamers" who act like this are the ones who should be in solo mode! Instead of crashing into my online time and trying to find and meet with other people in "TEAMPLAY ONLINE MODE" and not rush through soloing the entire map and forcing everyone out of the map with mag powers, or just coming in a overleved warframe into a low level game to simply "farm" everything.

As we know not all warframes run as fast as volt or many of the others ive seen and it makes it impossible to level any gear online like this and I didnt buy into this game to have to play solo in order to get any exp becuase this happens SO MUCH.

Its like a new troll method becuase the big mouths and tough guys behind their keyboards do it A LOT then talk trash in chat knowing you cant do anything about it or make them stop, the mag users are the worst when im trying to loot stuff they are constantly pulling me all over the map especially when im fighting bosses putting me right in the middle of a LARGE group causing me to die several times.

THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!! This is blatant greifing and should be a way to report and KICK these players from our games we have hosted or began.

I just had a game with two players who are perfect examples of players like this! it seems to be happening more and more I have been trying to ingore it but I cannot anymore!

PLEASE GIVE US a WAY to stop abusive players from staying in our games let them go host their own troll match and stay out of mine and allow me and others to play with other REAL gamers who enjoy the game for the game and not just becuase they can ruin someone elses game time for fun.

I deleted and restarted this topic due to so many flaming and inciting comments if you dont have anything constructive to add dont post anything and stay on topic!

I am not posting this for "carebears" feelings out there this is a issue that needs to be addressed and this is one attempt of many im sure to do so.

On that note in the last thread something good that did come out of was an idea I came up with that most agreed would be a good idea to implement which is a ignore/block feature that stops you from being forced to play with people you dislike playing with for whatever reason.

So votes for a block/ignore feature that would stop them and you from joining into the same game thus preventing much drama from troublemakers.