Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Game Need More Hard Enemys/modes

roydf

i want to say that i saw alot of pros just kill one one the enemys even if lvl 50-60 like nothing, i not talk only about defence and i know the dev always work to make this game best , but still there isnt a challange in the game for most of the time.

(hope the survival mode will be harder and they work on harder things like lvl 100-150)

i know even in this lvl for players with good stuff its tought but still i saw a video of people getting in defence to wave 100 with crazy lvl 227 corpus and they just finish it in like 4 min.

The problem isn't hard enemies, the problem is OUR powerlevel compared to the enemies. When you start out as a new player without any friends, the % damage you are dealt are high enough to make a new player pop 2-3 revives per missions. I know you do not think this is a problem, but if everything was toned down, so mods werent +100% power whenever you leveled them and new players actually had mods the game could have an actual difficulty curve.

If people would just allowed us to be nerfed all across the board for high level play, that would be great.

I do not think the definition of "hard" should be tied to enemy level, nor their ability to take a lot of damage / deal more damage. They should be smarter, or at least able to do somethings that can be a problem if you are not paying attention.

After they reach certain level, what they could do is to actually go in formations. Or if that is too hard (I do not know how to program AI, so I can't talk much in that sense) make them spawn in ways that they can make ambushes. Lockdown activated? A whole army waiting for you on the next room. They are already taking cover and aiming at the door. Another thing could be to give the ability for the enemy do lift the lockdowns themselves once they gather enough forces and pour in and try to help those poor allies that got stuck inside with the Tenno.

I could think of a lot of other things, but the idea is there. Hard should not be just damage related. Of course, most of these things will not work on those eternal defense mode, so I guess the mindless shooting over the frozen dude can have the damage augmentation enemies...