Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Plastids!? D:

Zombie_Sprinklez

I think we should just officially declare it the Plastid Famine of 2013 until further notice when plastid droprates get better or nanospore droprates get smaller.

I  already have. I've basically stopped playing unless a good alert pops up, because all I need are a @(*()$ ton of plastids now and F*** grinding plastids at 20-40 per mission while getting 2000+ nanospores a pop.

Most missions I get more neurodes than plastids

Plastids spoil quickly. Where do you think all these nano spores came from?

Seriously though, its cool there was a mission that awarded some plastids but.... yeah. I don't need to repeat whats been said. With the spores too lol

Thanks for the tips on places to look. I'll go get some befo...*136 nano spores*  ......ugh...

I seem to get a decent amount of Plastid drops, just the quantity per drop is abysmal. Leave the drop rate as it is but instead of getting on average 20 per drop increase the amount to around 50 average (same as alloy now I believe) and it would be fine. Far too many things need Plastid when you start building dojo weapons.

Well all, I've been doing several runs tonight and I'll do my official write up probably tomorrow but even though the drop rates of Plastids reduced, the two best locations that I have experienced are still Mimi and Miranda on Uranus. The exact amount that you get per run varies from 30 - 200. It seems to increment each time you go. For instance:

Miranda runs (5 waves) 3 runs

Run -1: 116

Run -2: 38

Run -3: 94

Mimi runs - 3 runs

Run -1: 196

Run -2: 21

Run -3: 64

Mimi is easier if you would like to solo but bring maxed Thief's Wit. 

Miranda is faster if you have a team and less running :)

If you want a variation of items along with getting plastids, farm the Saturn boss. You will only get 20-40 plastids per run, but you'll get an orokin cell and a ton of nano spores (like you need anymore).

Edited by Neohead

I have been running Miranda nonstop, and I'm on the verge of a plastid-induced meltdown. I consistently get 60-70 per run. The demand for 250 every 12 hours is just ruining my fun. I'm going to go play my summer sale games now.

That's what I've been doing between a shin megami tensei bender. Sleeping Dogs was, oddly enough, the only purchase of this sale I wound up liking much to my dismay. But oh man it was amazing.

want plastids?farm ruk, no really, your killing a few birds with 1 stone. plastids, mods, BPs, orokin cells and even stalker visits.

Couple others have said this and, if you plan to get prime weapons, this is your best move long term. I tend to find more orikin cells in containers while farming for plastids than I actually do from Ruk himself and you'll usually net from 40-120 plastids per run. Also soloable too.

Saturn - Cassini (Raid) is where I get my Plastids.

Max I got in a run there, was around 300.

Usually it's around 100 / run.

Cyath (Mobile Defence) is good if you're also ranking up your weapons (for the mastery). Besides the plastids, you can get Neurodes aswell.

Saturn - Cassini (Raid) is where I get my Plastids.

Max I got in a run there, was around 300.

Usually it's around 100 / run.

Cyath (Mobile Defence) is good if you're also ranking up your weapons (for the mastery). Besides the plastids, you can get Neurodes aswell.

And a ton of mods

Well all, I've been doing several runs tonight and I'll do my official write up probably tomorrow but even though the drop rates of Plastids reduced, the two best locations that I have experienced are still Mimi and Miranda on Uranus. The exact amount that you get per run varies from 30 - 200. It seems to increment each time you go. For instance:

Miranda runs (5 waves) 3 runs

Run -1: 116

Run -2: 38

Run -3: 94

Mimi runs - 3 runs

Run -1: 196

Run -2: 21

Run -3: 64

Mimi is easier if you would like to solo but bring maxed Thief's Wit. 

Miranda is faster if you have a team and less running :)

If you want a variation of items along with getting plastids, farm the Saturn boss. You will only get 20-40 plastids per run, but you'll get an orokin cell and a ton of nano spores (like you need anymore).

Umm, there's no mission on Uranus that's called Mimi...