Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime melee Weapon?

Rayiss

1 hour ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

Try these 

Sword: Mag P came with Dakra P, I think it was chosen for its high base damage, which can be multiplied by the bubble. Broken war, Krokhur have crept in to top it, so I use these while dakra is vaulted. Any stance is fine but a vid on dakra and wiki taught me Crimson Dervish has a 300% multiplier so why not. Special mention to plasma sword since it looks like a light saber and Pangolin for its slam status effect 

Tonfas: both stances have a spin which I enjoy doing inside the bubble or or for tracking. Ohma has pure elemental which can easily be status proced. The spin combo on the sovereign outcast is fast and can track well. Kronen has ragdoll whole Ohma electric status on slam.

Glaives: these interact with the bubble unlike gunblades :( 

Elemental slam attacks are good while enemies are stuck in the bubble. Heat dagger/sword, Silva/Aegis, Amphis, Ohma, Dark dagger can all proc on slam. 

Hammers for Corpus Axes for Infested I suggest Jat kittag for its range

Sydon’s puncture base is very good for grineer

Galatine or any long reaching weapon for that pull to melee combo even in midair. Jump to a backflip can help you track. Orthos P has the range even on slam, while Gram has style 

Remember the melee will not put in the damage as much as Mag so keep casting and ccing. Steel charge aura if you intend to do mainly melee. Greedy pull I like to use to grab stuff/orbs this makes her recover faster when matched with Equilibrium. Elemental bullet jumps or mobilize helps escape bad situations, so does a quick polarize or crush if you have the energy 

Channeling is good idea in general. 

GG & thanks to all creators and Mag Mains who taught me these 

thank you for your summarise i will try out as much weapons as i can :D

my main interest is in the Fashion Frame aspect but the dmg is important as well sooo i heard from many fellow Tennos that the dakra prime isnt that good anymore and that i should use another weapon i never looked at the dmg of This sword (because i dont own it yet) so is the dakra prime still usable?

Thanks again to all the other Tenno as well who answered this thread all of you are helping me alot! :D

the ohma is now one of my top prioritys btw :D

Edited by Rayiss

Like I said Dakra P had the highest base damage but now Broken War and Krokhur have replaced it. But Crimson Dervish compensates for poor stats anyway imo 

You made a good choice with Ohma. If you find Sovereign Outcast in WF market you can prolly get a good deal in trade