Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Team Size Max?

MegaLurch

I did a search and couldn't find this in the topics, so my apologies if it's been talked about too many times before...

Are there any plans to make different team sizes? For example, if you have 6 friends online and want to tear it up, but can't because teams are limited to 4 players. 

If there were a larger one that allowed 8 people with increased difficultly from mobs and bosses, it would allow you to play with more friends at once without that odd-number person be left out.

old topic is old. yes op, it has been talked about many many many times with varying levels of hate or love.

afaik, DE likes the current 4 man squad size and dont really plan to increase them.

however, with them adding bigger boss battles soon, it is possible that they may add a sort of "raid" style fight with more members... who knows.

8 players means the host would have to have at least 1.5 mbit upload speed to have enough bandwidth for each player connecting.  Plus the fact the host also would have to have a decent pc to handle that load.  So to do what you want means a rented dedicated server

More player? Are you paying for my upload speed that I will need for that? Also a new i7 would help too! hosting makes one need a super computer, let alone 8-20 people.

What you call a super computer is just a normal gaming rig and nobody said anything about 20 people, was talking about 8 max. If you're upload speed can't handle it, then don't play in groups. 

Thanks for all the replies, I'm sure there are limitations. With current technology and so many other games doing grouped play, even some on a huge scale, I'm sure its more a choice DE made than simply a technology limitation. 

Anyhow, thanks.