Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Relics to Farm Ducats

Cryptix123

Question

What the title says. Someone made a bot on Reddit that accurately predicted What would be offered this weekend and next times he comes it said he'll bring Primed Fast Hands, Pistol Gambit, Ravage, Flow, and Point Blank. I want to start the prime part farm now so I'll have enough for February 10th.

1 answer to this question

Barring very few exceptions, all prime parts and blueprints are priced by rarity and all relics have the same chances of Rare, Uncommon or Common (unless you are spending Void Trace which I assume you wont be).  Therefore the best Relic would be anything that doesn't have Forma in it as that's the only reward that can't be turned into Ducats.  Unless you can find a Relic that has one of the few anomalies were an item is both Common and Uncommon so has a price inbetween those values and you get it as Common...  The Wiki should still have a list of all items if you want to try to find one of those but you might find the Relics you'd need are Vaulted (since that's what leads to items turning up at different rarities) or has Forma on it too meaning you might miss out on more than you gain.  Obviously running full 4-player teams is a must for the optimum chance at high Ducat rewards (pay attention to the text colour when choosing, bronze for Common, silver for Uncommon and gold for Rare).  It might also be worth running some endless fissures as the fifth relic opened will give you another relic that's already slightly upgraded and thus has a slightly higher chance of rarer rewards without costing Void Trace.