Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bountie on cetus

(PSN)saikumar24

From few days i keep on experience some problems on plains bounties on my ps4.

1 . After protecting the defense object we need to kill enemies on that area.some of enemies are stuck on to windmills and cant able to kill them

2. Finding drone in a bounty is diffucilt. Since it is not visible due to bushes around it in yellow area on the plains map. Pinpointing the drone location will be helpful.

3. And finding chaches is kind of irretating on plains the map shows on area where we cant find weather it is on land or inside large cave and bounty failed due to timmer runout.

4. The gaint ship will large heath on T4 bounties is hard to takedown and cant out run it. It instant kill my everyteammates and my warframes by droping bombs. 

These are the problems encountring on ps4 since update.kindly looking for fixes for above problems for bounties on cetus

On 1/29/2018 at 3:52 AM, (PS4)saikumar24 said:

From few days i keep on experience some problems on plains bounties on my ps4.

1 . After protecting the defense object we need to kill enemies on that area.some of enemies are stuck on to windmills and cant able to kill them

2. Finding drone in a bounty is diffucilt. Since it is not visible due to bushes around it in yellow area on the plains map. Pinpointing the drone location will be helpful.

3. And finding chaches is kind of irretating on plains the map shows on area where we cant find weather it is on land or inside large cave and bounty failed due to timmer runout.

4. The gaint ship will large heath on T4 bounties is hard to takedown and cant out run it. It instant kill my everyteammates and my warframes by droping bombs. 

These are the problems encountring on ps4 since update.kindly looking for fixes for above problems for bounties on cetus

1. I havent experienced any enemies on windmills, sorry I have no advice for you here

2. I dont think finding the drone is especially difficult, its easier than finding caches honestly and even those are not too hard

3. Animal Instinct really helps with this, they also give a sound when you're near that grows as you get closer to it. Remember, you are in a giant area, explore a little.

4. The giant ship is annoying ill give you that. There are ways to insure survival of low health/shield frames. You can arrange a quick thinking build if your energy pool allows for it and some of them come with a utility to help them survive. Additionally, there are weapons that will obliterate those ships. You just have to explore your arsenal a little bit.

Hope this helps

You might say its easy to find drone than chaches i do find drone easliy there are some bad spots on ceteus to find. once i encountred a mission the drone was spawned in the tall yellow grass . Where it was hard to see.

And you havet encounterd grineer stuck on windmill right. I was doing mission of protecting vault on cetus which is below windmill . I secussfully completed mission but it says kill all enemies on that region i ran all that yellow region like 20 times no enemies on sight. When i probably look up the grineer 5 unit members are on the windmill turbine.

What happened about chaches is generally they used to spawn on cetus land.but when i was in mission they eventually  chaches are not on plane they are in cave its is huge place after to look for caches with loot radar or animal instint.since ,the caves filled with many resources and chaches are and the timer may run out.

And final part i can easily strip of armor of giant ship with akshilitto prime and used tigris prime.but in that time if you do level 40-60 bounties thoes bombs from that giant ship insta kill eventough you have good arsenal.and you cant out run it i keeps on following and killing . Hard to concentrate on missions . 

Thats what i fell about it . I am playing warframe from to long . 

Edited by (PS4)saikumar24