Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Surround Sound (5.1 Setup)

TheRealMaytix

So after looking around the forums, I have seen multiple people say to set (in Windows) the speaker setup to 5.1 to enable surround sound. I have already set this, and still no sound is played from the center or surround speakers, just stereo (left and right). Was just wondering if I was missing something or if there was a way to enable it.

18 hours ago, TheRealMaytix said:

Tried that as well, still no surround sound.

Please double-check all your connections and do the Windows surround test to make sure Windows is sending a signal to each of your speakers.  Also make sure all your drivers are up to date.  If that doesn't work then try:

1. On the Warframe launcher, click the little gear icon on the top right.  In the Download Cache section hit "Verify" and "Optimize".

2. If that doesn't work then please try re-installing the game.

Edited by [DE]George

On 2/1/2018 at 9:39 AM, [DE]George said:

Please double-check all your connections and do the Windows surround test to make sure Windows is sending a signal to each of your speakers.  Also make sure all your drivers are up to date.  If that doesn't work then try:

1. On the Warframe launcher, click the little gear icon on the top right.  In the Download Cache section hit "Verify" and "Optimize".

2. If that doesn't work then please try re-installing the game.

Just got done doing that, and...still nothing. Makes me sad because the sound design for this game is awesome, just can't get surround sound working.