Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Suggestion: Knowing Which Player Invited Who and The Number of Players Invited by The Member

Samuel_sfx

Hi, with the last additional QoL where we can see members contribution to the clan in the clan UI (which is very nice long awaited Clan QoL) I want to add another thing which players can see.

As we all know that members contribution is not limited to the resources but also in the Recruitment part.

It would be nice to know that some certain members have actively recruiting by see which current member invited by people and to let us Sort By their number of contribution (including but not limited to the number of current members invited by the players and their resource contribution) so Warlords can easily determined which member deserved to be kicked, not only based on the activity but to their contribution easier

I mean these kind of members that have been actively recruiting also need recognition. If every player can see what the other have done and what are the result of their hard work, people will not wonder why some certain member received rank promotion..a more transparent clan management so to say.

7 minutes ago, Igni said:

Were you living under the rock? That contributions showing in UI is NOT a new thing my friend

its not new, i did not said that its new...i said its the latest to the clan addition

Besides, have you got nothing else more important to say in mind other than that?

Reading is pretty hard for some people i guess

Edited by Samuel_sfx

49 minutes ago, Samuel_sfx said:

with the last additional QoL where we can see members contribution to the clan in the clan UI

didn't really sound like that. But jokes aside...

As a clan warlord I really cant agree more with your suggestion!! That's a very nice idea. Proper implementation might be a bit hard but idea is very good. We need to see which members are most actively working towards recruiting as its a crucial part of clan development and activity