Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Altissimus

Hi,

For those of us who log in every day only to get a 3-star login reward of 2,400xp for a secondary weapon, or 10,000 credits to add to our 1m+, not to mention our 9th glaive blueprint or our 11th Vauban blueprint, how about some *useful*, consumable items?

E.g.  

1 hour affinity booster

One-use insta-level of one level on any weapon/frame

One rare resource

20-100 common/uncommon resource *voucher* (not the resource itself, if you give me nanospores I may have to go postal)

All small things but stuff that if you get it again and again and again it's like "oh cool, at least I can use that" instead of "Wow.  Like, 10,000 credits.  I am richer by 0.04%. Er...thanks."

Other ideas for useful consumables?

A.

there will always be things that are useless. even the stuff that sounds good (like the resource) will eventually be one more thing you dont really want. because you get enough of it in time.

and then some other guy will complain about how useless it is.

more than anything it would be nice if it simply changed every couple of weeks. that might keep things from getting boring.

but either way. the most common stuff is always the one you want the least. one way or another people are just gona have to live with it.

also consider this is an improvement over the last one.

For those of us who log in every day only to get a 3-star login reward of 2,400xp for a secondary weapon, or 10,000 credits to add to our 1m+, not to mention our 9th glaive blueprint or our 11th Vauban blueprint, how about some *useful*, consumable items?

i agree, i keep getting gorgon bp's, credits and warframes (i got all frames).

1 hour affinity booster

One-use insta-level of one level on any weapon/frame

One rare resource

20-100 common/uncommon resource *voucher* (not the resource itself, if you give me nanospores I may have to go postal)

All small things but stuff that if you get it again and again and again it's like "oh cool, at least I can use that" instead of "Wow.  Like, 10,000 credits.  I am richer by 0.04%. Er...thanks."

Other ideas for useful consumables?

-the afinity booster would be cool even if it lasts for 1hr.

-it would be nice if the primary/secondary and warframe xp was all one bundle not individual "items" and gave you a 1 lvl up.

Edited by Kurieitaa

Seconded, thirded and fourth'd, etc. on the base Affinity reward. It'd be nice to be able to put it to use on something instead of getting 1200 'Frame Affinity on an already maxed 'Frame. I'm not saying "give us the thing to use at a later time", I think the short Affinity Booster sounds pretty awesome.

Rare resource rewards sound cool, just another little bit to help out so you don't have to farm for that one last Morphic/Orokin Cell.

The weapon BPs are getting a bit annoying. (Not to mention I've gotten three extra Latron Prime BPs from key runs, but that's beside the point.) I'm probably never going to use a Gorgon, or a second pair of Dual Zoren. By all means though, keep the Forma BPs coming.