Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Starting Build

Kelpie77

Question

Hi everyone

i found in my inventory all pieces for Ivara, probably dropped here and there  from spy mission; so i started building this warframe. Tomorrow probably i'll start using her.
I dunno if i like her or not :) but i whanna use her for spy mission, specially higher level ones (or to rush the low level ones). Or just to have fun during spy sorties and not having to leech on other ones.

So long, i'll plan on build her around prowl (maybe also askin on trade channel someone to sell/trade me ivara's augment mod but at the moment i think i'll had to do without it...). So in the end i'm askng you all ivara player what can be a good starting build (ie one without 5 formas and primed everything mod) to let me understand if i'll love her, if i'll like enough to use for spy mission here and there, or if it's better to leave her in a corner of my warframe garage and never talk about...
i got only one primed mod (prime continuity) for warframe but have several Lua Drift mod (power drift, agility drift, endurance drift, coaction drift... what else? sure no speed drift nor stealth drift :| ) and i also have a maxed out flow, streamline and intensify (i guess they are all good for keep prowl indefinitely long :) )

I'm planning on using her with Attica, 'cause i really suck at bow (plus attica looks like a solid weapon). I also got ten or more dread blueprint so i guess i can also try building one of them, i guess if you think a real bow will be a real game change for Ivara :D

Well, thank you for your help and avices :)

7 answers to this question

You're going to need her Infiltrate augment for one thing. It boosts her movement speed while invisible and lets you pass through lasers unaffected.

Other than that, you don't need much for a build centered around Prowl. Streamline and a maxed Fleeting Expertise reduce the energy drain per second to its minimum level, and Primed Flow for maximum energy. The rest is really up to you.

Power Strength increases the speed boost from Infiltrate, but the faster you move while invisible the faster your energy drains.

Or you could be like me, take advantage of her passive enemy radar, and put every mod on her that increases the enemy radar so you can see things 100m away on your map.

Ok thanks

i'm General for Steel Meridian :meridian: so i need to farm standing with Cephalon Suda :suda: in order to take Infiltration. It will not be impossible 'cause thhe two are not enemy, but it will be a long way :|
I can ask in trade channel if someone is willing to trade this mod with anything from Steel Meridian table :satisfied: because i feel this mod is really important :cool:

as for the rest, it seems to me she got really little armor and health so dunno if using Vitality/Vigor will be useful :| (also, if i'm planning on using for spy mission, health and armor is not very important, i guess...)

as for primary/secondary weapon? did you think Attica is a good choice? (i also have Thunderbolt but i guess making her a repeating missile launcher will make Attica no more stealthy...) for secondary probably i'll stick to my twin grakata, and use for rapid response in case stealth option is gone wrong, or switch to Sonicor + Orvius for crowd control and opening a path to flee and regroup...
main problem is i'm out of orokin catalyst so probably every bow i'll put on her will be a bit lame :awkward:

I normally dont bother with armor ever except for specific frames like frost, neither bother with health or shields mods since you would be invisible for most of the time but if you want or if you have space in your build vigor or vitality could be useful. The augment mod is a must though, see if you can spare a few plats on it, you can probably get it for 10 p. 

Like they said, mod for efficiency for a good prowl build, 

Streamline, Fleeting expertise, continuity, narrow minded, transient fortitude and constitution are in my prowl build, along with power drift. You can swap one for flow if you want extra energy pool but I dont think is mandatory.

Enemy radar or energy siphon will go on my aura.

I have another build with power strength for pickpocketing and farming which is handy as well. 

For this one I have overextended, streamline, stretch, constitution, continuity, narrow minded, blind rage and fleeting expertise, cunning drift is on my exilus. You can replace blind rage if you want for something else like augur secrets if you have it or power drift. 

Shame you are on PC otherwise I would have given you the augment mod

Oh yeah and I use Dread and rakta ballistica normally, melee twin krohkur, lesion, or anything similar. 

Edited by (PS4)El_Senior_Fats

As noted, you’ll be building for Prowl, so Infiltrate and high Efficiency. I prefer a bit of Duration on her as well for the trick arrows. Slap on some Power Strength for your Artemis Bow and you should be good to go. So, Infiltrate, Streamline, a partially ranked Fleeting Expertise, (Primed) Continuity, Constitution, Intensify, (Primed) Flow, a flex mod, Aura of choice.

Attica should be solid built for crit. I think the Zhuge scales better as it’s hybrid viable, but it has some nasty recoil. 

thank you everyone i'll try it asap (warframe app says me it's built but i'm at work at the moment :D plus i'll need several waves of Akkad to level up her :) )

as for Attica: is good to put thunderbolt on her? 'cause i read it's advised to create a repeating missile launcher, but i fear will break stealth... :|

Yesterday i tried her a little. It's only lvl 21 but already with potato

i'm honest: sneaking on prowl with zipline is coooooool and i did 2 terminal with relative easy (one of them is the one in grineer spy i always have problem with). However, i died 3 times while traveling to C point 'cause she's very squishy (even with maxed out vitality) and not really combat capable. Probably i'll need to learn her tricks and understand how to use her... 

Besides, i don't have Loki and i need a stealth frame 'cause spy mission are important (and also fun) so...

ps i really really really need infiltration augment :awkward: i start dying when i hit an energy field and alarm start blazing...